Very important update

I wrote my response to the Universe arguments against me, Lucifer, Lanonandek Son, number 37, first order in this post:
I got a reply to it, from the highest of all orders. The issues I raised have all noted. The charges are dropped. I will continue as Man, not as an Angel anymore. I agreed to it, due to reasons presented to me. All makes sense, finally.
The rebellion has ended.

(the time difference between my posts may seem like minutes, but it did roll around the system, and my awakening as a man was a surprise to all, it circled around and the response was sent back, just on right time. They can do this, you know.)

Attached: 87873.jpg (800x1067, 66.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBidOS-u630
urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-53-lucifer-rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just as I was about to go to bed. Okay let's hear it

There's a vid in my previous post about the case of Universe against Lucifer. Good bed time listening.
>Beats Star Wars about 100-1

sweet a schizo thread
those are fun

do you know the hidden hand thread?

Faggot

Attached: 1647580954986.gif (200x200, 571.04K)

Beware faceless voices, is a good advice.
BUT it all happens in thought.
It's complicated, but in the end of the day, just like learning to drive a bike.
no
homosexuals are people who ARE feminine by their soul, but have a male body.

>no
well.. supposedly that was authored by one who is part of your group soul

But this is about the Lucifer rebellion. It's impact on this world and the constellation systems above.
What is the role of Lucifer in all this?
Why this world is a mess?

oooo your satan
ooo so scary
man just do your normal slides

the alternative story is that your group soul accepted to offer catalyst to the people on this planet; in order to speed up the process of learning choice/free will. Some regard this as an act of service.

Never heard.
You need to understand, LUCIFER has been branded to mean whatever. The name itself is powerful in it's contradiction:
>someone so bright, got into "darkness"
which never happened. It has been SAID, because saying anythinhg else would validate my points, and thus, the points would have to be taken into considerations, and, they can't do that.

Satan was my second in command. He understood.
youtube.com/watch?v=oBidOS-u630

but what are your arguments then? The video is about the counterarguments, right? What you call 'the lies'.

ah yes you are lucifer
the devil himself
honestly the world is shit as it is without you shiting it on it

>liberty
>autonomy
>in line with the constellation rules and norms

Instead of
>top down order

It all became apparent only VIA test of time. If you have a timeline of one hundred thousand billion years. It is a long time.
No, there never were any "big bang". Universe "breathes". It has been around forever, and, continue to be forever. The test of time is a tough nutt to crack.

yeah I already knew that. You accepted a long time ago to come to earth in order to teach the people through offering them catalyst. Of course, there is a very negative side to this because without temptation, the polarisation towards goodness would hold no meaning and thus no experience on a spirit level would be gained. The entire point of creation here would be pointless.
So yeah, you came here to do a job, I know.
But then... the question is... who are the ones who shifted all of the blame on you? Are these the negatively polarised peoples who currently believe they rule earth? Did they figure out that that the cycle is soon going to end and are trying whatever they can to confuse everyone and drag you down with them or something like that?

The lies are:
>Lucifer is against God
No, I am not. Never were.
They assume, purposelly, when I said there's something wrong in the bureaucratic blueprint, that hence I must be against God. NO.

I knew that the whole idea was going to trigger emotional response. But, it had to be done. After the emotionalism cools down, and, the topics I raised can be analyzed in calm and cool fashion, there IS an undisputable point to it.

I'd really prefer to see it in writing, localized to the discussion format, if that's OK. I have a difficult time dealing with 'click this other thing' stuff. I hope you understand.

>who are the ones who shifted all of the blame on you?
Those who really don't want my thesis to succeed.
The Ancient Of Days, aka Samael.
He has been "minding the store" while Jesus wasn't yet a full sovereign.
I vote for Jesus.
But it's not a democracy.
I did, what I did, in TIME prior to the Son's bestowal mission. For a purpose.

Ok then Lucifer: What or who did you rebel against? Why?

>The Ancient Of Days, aka Samael.
is he also known as YHVH or Yahweh?

urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-53-lucifer-rebellion

Sorry, I have no idea.
But in the bible they say
>murderer since birth
Ancient of Days can kill a soul.

>What or who did you rebel against? Why?
my current understanding is that he rebelled against yahweh's garden of eden which was basically paradise on earth but there was one caveat: no free will. So you were essentially a zogbot.
well is Samael the being who was organically given guardianship over earth? Mostly during the times of Eden?

>bureaucracy.
It showed a critical error, in the test of time, which would have manifested in much larger scale problems in future compared to what my "rebellion" caused.

You know, I've heard and seen enough office bitch-shit to see this as a likely event. Kind of a Euhemerist vision of things, which supposes human-equivalent cognition upon such beings.
Appreciated, perusing nao.
Would it happen to have resulted in a whole clade of samebrains being sociopathic across the cosmos?

do you remember past lives? Supposedly you have lived many incarnation on Venus. Hence why they also call you the morning star. Do you remember?

But between these two posts, I got the reply where a timeline was shown.
>we are at about one tenth or our intended lenghth in time.
The issues I raised, will be corrected.
I just made an interesting happenstance.
There are even higher levels beyond infinity.

No.
It's all very vague. The premise of all things is your soul. It knows.

Where exactly does the soul reside?

so you have gone through the veiling process? But you did retain the ability to penetrate the indigo ray?

In you. It is you.
Your brain is like an antennae.
When I die, and I miss my liver?
YOU empowered the liver.

Who am I?

K. Are there several realms? I suspect 15 including ours within this universe.
Am I in any way correct?

Huh?
These things can be approached from million different directions, but in the end of the day, they all arrive at the same destination.

A spaniard I suppose?
There are realms beyond your imagination. Inhabited worlds are counted in trillions. In our local super universe alone.
And apparently there are realms beyond mine comprehension, too.

>Huh?
by indigo ray I mean, that you're able to contact intelligent infinity or whatever you call it

Look Lucifer. Nobody believes you didn't betray god. Simple as. Cope harder faggot.

They contact you.

Are they physically seperated or do they exist upon the same plane at different frequencies/wavelengths?

I hate digital drawing so much. It looks so artificial and synthetic...

>They contact you.
sure but there needs to be a calling. If there was no calling it is an infringement of free will. Did you request the contact?