Why do glowniggers invest so much time and money on a Mongolian basket weaving site...

Why do glowniggers invest so much time and money on a Mongolian basket weaving site? What do you think they are trying to accomplish with this surveillance, and when they do accomplish it what is their end game?

Attached: proxy-image (1).png (600x562, 254.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UlbHwX-x7r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Money, they use shitpost to increase their yearly budget.

Because they are retarded. Imagine being baited by a fat nigger troon at the 3-letter agency?

Attached: 1642871446237.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

Don't you think they have other not so obvious motives? Are they going to imprison us for using Any Forums?

What's the point of baiting people online in the first place?

Only the leafs and the mutts, considering leafs are now demanding your social media passwords at the border when leaving the country I would consider moving.

Is this true? That is fucking terrifying.

I don't have social media

The Canadian points system is insane. That may get you pulled into secondary for being “abnormal,” unironically. Having any anime can get you pulled into secondary.

The US customs have been asking incoming tourists for social media passwords for at least 3 years now.

That answer will get you in trouble, you will have to create some token presence on social media that you can give them passwords to

Sure, there are other reasons, its a relative new form of communication, its "anonymous" compared to the rest of the clear net, they want to control the narrative, but the chaotic nature of fast boards make its impossible, so they are pissing in a sea of piss, I'm sure they use this place as case study, most of the times they shine like the fucking sun.

Attached: 1629928264285.gif (220x220, 875.43K)

Social engineering. Department of Energy

Attached: DarpaMemetrackers.png (599x754, 468.96K)

Why do redditniggas such as yourself invest so much hard drive space in fucking terrible nu ‘le rage face’ wojak shit

Attached: 60426B69-6381-4B64-AB48-EB795E6DB66C.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

Oh shit. There's glories in here? I hope they don't see this. Is Jen Psaki really Johnny Gosch, Jeff Gannon? Imposter in the White House?
youtu.be/UlbHwX-x7r8

They monitor this place 24/7 because their biggest fear is people using this board as a platform to organize and start something big.

Frenly reminder: gookmoot blessed us with bright green IDs to help identify glowies

>Any Forums still thinks the three-letter agencies still browse here
Also
>"Any Forums is not a hive mind!"
>anyone with an opposing view is a "glownigger"
Are you people serious?

>WHAAAAAAT? SOMEONE ON THE INTERNETS DISAGREES WITH ME? THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! IT MUST BE A SPECIAL SPY OPERATOR PAID BY THE ELITES TO DISAGREE WITH ME!!

Attached: 12312343543234.png (645x970, 92.91K)

lel

Main purpose is divide & conquer. Consensus and unity is a massive threat to them. When people of different nationalities and religions agree on something unanimously and decide to come together, it's when Davos/WEF rats practically shit themselves.

I’ve personally been visited by FBI agents for posting here.
Not bullshit.
Everything you say on here is tracked.

Attached: D29EED6D-AA0E-4DE7-AC57-1192C241E6C0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

>Everything you say on here is tracked
Wow you say?
>I’ve personally been visited by FBI agents
How'd that go?

They want to keep conservative morale up with constant shitposting. Glowies are not your enemy Any Forumsanon, you both serve the same masters (jewry).

I don't know but it's getting really annoying. When i go it won't be at a marathon, school or a movie theater, i'm flying straight to Quantico jsut so you glowniggers know, and it's all your fault.