How and why did Sweden become a hyper-egalitarian, emasculated...

How and why did Sweden become a hyper-egalitarian, emasculated, dystopian hellscape where men are subjugated to women and having nice things for yourself is socially unacceptable because of the perception that it means you think you’re better than other people?
Aren’t there Swedes who reject this mentality?

Attached: sweden.png (1284x2375, 2.53M)

Good times = weak people. We havent faced hardships since the famine in the 1860s that killed a few hundred or a few thousand. No war since 1809.

Swedes have a long tradition of freedom and democracy compared to lots of other euro countries were the peasants were serfs or crushed beneath the boot of the king and the nobility. This means that we have (had) higher trust in our rulers (politicians) and in eachother - it was a very homogeneous society, a high trust society. Corruption was always lower here than elsewhere.

Anyway, from the 1960s and onwards our politicians started pushing for multiculturalism and immigration, and since Swedes trust (trusted) those in power, everyone bought into it. If you have been brainwashed since the 1960sz hearing things like;

swedish culture bad, brown people culture good. swedish people no exist, brown people exist, white man ugly, brown man hot.

It fucks you up. Most Swedish people are total spergs that will liberal screech if you say that Swedes are white or anything similar. They hate themselves and worship niggers, as long as they dont have to live near to many of them.

I dont know why our politicians went full retard in the 1960s, I guess they saw that the US was the worlds most succesful country and it was filled with africans.

Attached: received_427494735802393.jpg (789x1113, 87.47K)

*compared to other euro countries WHERE the peasants were serfs

>Mutt who never left his Mexican neighborhood makes assertions on other countries
Truth is Swedes are hyper-materialistic, believing all that matters is driving a cool Tesla, owning a pool. $3k coffee maker or a newly renovated Stockholm condo.

Deep seated insecurities from being topologically mogged by their neighboors finally broke the eternal swede

What goes on here? Is it just as cucked as southern sweden?

Attached: EC48CFFC-D3CC-48DE-81AE-1C88F9674A96.png (850x1982, 159.01K)

everything isnt about you sheep shagging plebs

Stop With the coping muh "Good Times creates weak men" its the fucking jews using all of their wealth and media to brainwash us into this faggot self hating shit

>What goes on here?
hunting and driving old volvo cars
>Is it just as cucked as southern sweden?
yes

Traditionally a less populated and developed working class area where everyone was a communist or at the very least a social democrat. Total absence of nobility. Heavy finnish and sami gene flow.

Nowadays its getting blacked just as the rest of Sweden, but at a slower rate since blacks dont wanna live in the woods with bears.

Being materialistic is hardly the biggest problem. The boomers of Sweden are worse than the average CCN watching boomer in burgerland. They believe everything the tv or the politicians tell them to believe. If you question the narrative, they will act like the average lefty zoomer from America. They are the worst blend of generations from America, and honestly, if Sweden is to have any chance, they need to be purged.

//From an ex swede.

>Traditionally a less populated and developed working class area where everyone was a communist or at the very least a social democrat.

This doesn’t make sense to me, from what I have read it was inhabited by the forest Finns and sapmi for hundreds of years and was slowly settled by the Swedes like the American west. Wouldn’t they be more libertarian if they kind of had to rough it on their own?

That's opposite from the Arab, if we weren't raiding foreigners, we were raiding each other. The rulers had to continuously crush rebellions, which resulted in a low trust between the law and the people, and it strengthened the tribal laws which are just rights of vengeance, blood money, honor killing, ect. Each was for his own and only his tribe would help him, which resulted in a weird mix of individualism and tribal-collectivism. The governments only job is to fight foreign governments and be the first line of defense against invasion, and the second line and real defense were the tribes. So it doesn't make sense to import lots of people whose their culture has nothing in common with yours!

There is a prolific Suede jude here in Any Forums and he is beyond retarded!
Hope he get the German gas!

Attached: 1647665742885.jpg (297x365, 36.34K)

Yeah no shit. We only match well with similar ethnic groups. Arabs, Kurds, Somalis, Afghans didnt come because they love Swedish culture and history, they came because Swedes are naive (since we are honest people that trust eachother) and easily fooled (ripped off).

We are just being scammed and raped by invaders and I bet a big portion just wants everyone from previously mentioned groups out of Sweden for good.

Are you that jewê Suede? Are you ashamed yet?

Attached: 1647711920142.jpg (400x400, 28.46K)

There are a lot of town that only exist because of the town's main industry. The little town I'm from has a steel industry that the town is named after. When you have a lot of workers, it's natural that they vote for the party that, at least historically, was the workers' party standing up for their rights.

Yeah half of suede fags are jewê bots or vpn fags, oh well

Attached: 1647477801843.jpg (217x253, 5.97K)

Look up Bonnier.

To be honest with you, user, they go there because they think you have it better than us. They don't know about your insane taxes, or your weird customs, or how you allow your government to kidnap children from their parents, or how you indoctrinate kids with faggot and feminist agendas in schools. They think you have Christian values, which aren't much different to our values. And they think you have an abundant of well pied jobs. They don't hate you, but you could say it's a terrible misunderstanding. They go there and discover that they can't coexist with you and integrating is even harder.

Even though there are huge problems now and for the near future the situation in Sweden is not as bad as people on this board wants you to thinks. The blessing and the curse is the extreme segregation

You have Been saying that shit for years now. Sweden is a shithole stop being in denial

>They think you have Christian values
Kek, I am from Spain and I remember talking to arabs there (wealthy tourist mostly). They called europe "christian nations". I told them there was nothing christian about the old continent ever since WWI. They even thought our laws came from the bible like theirs come from the Quran and the Sunna. They were puzzled when i explain it.

Much love from a true Christian, take care muslim bro. I hope you take over the continent. I fled to USA as you can see, there are still some small pockets of christian communities here.

Jews

So I guess a Conservative Christian Texan would not be welcome in your feminist utopia then

Sweden is the only country in europe whose jew population increased during ww2, other than the biritish isles.

>#1 in refugees per capita
>#1 in rapes
>#1 in shootings
>#1 in explosions
Sweden YES!

Attached: Swedistan.png (692x536, 724.79K)

I heard of the campaign in muslim media against Sweden. Gotta say I like it, maybe it will lower immigration.

It's half true. Our social services can take your kid if you sexually abuse it, beat it, bring it to ISIS camps or something like that. But they arent targeting muslims, I guess muslims might be overrepresented when it comes to losing custody cause they are more likely to beat and abuse their children, its a big no no in Swedish culture to ever lay a hand on a child.

Yeah, and the sad thing is that even the muslim refugees here eventually become pozzed and abandon all muslim values.

Look at your map again. It's hanging down exposed penis.

God bless you and your family, user!