If you financially support the US government you are an enemy to truth and liberty

if you financially support the US government you are an enemy to truth and liberty

Attached: 1632977547431.jpg (1080x1070, 92.41K)

BETTER PAY UR TAXES
LOOKING AT YOU CRYPTO SHITTERS

FEDERAL POUND YOU IN THE ASS PRISON

Attached: not paying taxes hahahahaha.png (912x912, 79.36K)

checked

>BETTER PAY UR TAXES
>LOOKING AT YOU CRYPTO SHITTERS
That shit was such a pain in the ass I almost didn't do it.
Only did it at all because the exchange says they report you to the government if you do more than $20k in trades per year.

Truest thread up right now. Have a bump

Enjoy prison!

BUTTCOIN IS AN OPEN LEDGER
M*NERO HAS SIDE CHANNEL ATTACKS

THE LOOKBACK PERIOD IS INFINITE AND THEY WILL LITERALLY FUCK EVERY LAST CRYPTOSHITTER RIGHT IN THE ASS

PAY UR TAXES RETARDS

enjoy slavery

I plan on using as many loopholes as possible. The super rich use loopholes so there has to be something to it. I havent read this book yet cause I have around 250ish books in my library, but I might try the first chapter tonight.

Attached: 1647723419898690744047.jpg (2576x1932, 1.28M)

we all pay VAT every time we buy anything at all.

>I plan on using as many loopholes as possible. The super rich use loopholes so there has to be something to it. I havent read this book yet cause I have around 250ish books in my library, but I might try the first chapter tonight.

Attached: 461.png (600x480, 62.68K)

Fake president, fake elections. Why pay?

Never been on reddit fren. Any Forums is sadly the hole I exist in.

Attached: 1637613784408.gif (107x112, 156.42K)

>PAY UR TAXES RETARDS
If you can get away without paying it, then don't pay it.
Millions of illegal aliens manage to not pay taxes every year. Why should I or anyone else?

>yfw the gov financially supports you

Attached: C0BD17D1-6EDB-4D62-B8DC-B4BCA46267FE.jpg (640x360, 16.84K)

>Why pay?
Because if you get caught they will eventually send trannies with guns to haul you to prison for resisting their illegal theft of your property.
But if you can avoid that then don't pay.

i got 3686 back. faggot. the secret was lying kek.

lazy excuse. when you earn zero dollars easy to tell others to pay zero tax. you = seething living off parents

Hands up here if you've got the manual for not paying taxes in Australia. I'm getting sick and tired of paying for globohomo, magic viruses, getting BTFO of employment for not taking clown juice injections, being told diversity is my strength etc

i got zero back because i kept all of my paycheck throughout the year hahahahaha
this user glows

Attached: 1632961671442.jpg (500x711, 144.75K)

I pay every penny of taxes that I legally owe, but after all of my legally allowed deductions and writeoffs, that amount ends up being zero every year.
I didn't make the rules, I just follow them. :^)

On a side note, does anyone know if self made vaccine card or record work? Do you know anyone got find out doing this?

That's how you do it.

>i loan the government hundreds of dollars every week without consent
>they pay me back with 0 interest
>:^)
lol, lmao

What are you gonna make it out of? Piece of foolscap?