Do you drive drunk pol?

Do you drive drunk pol?

Attached: DrinkingDriving-compressor.jpg (1040x615, 83.16K)

I wear no seatbelt and neither did my father, they can't force me to do shit

I love meth

I used to, until I got two DUI's in a year

im driving drunk right now

Attached: 9101A576-2429-48FF-8066-D80AE31A630C.jpg (3264x2448, 494.88K)

No the fuck you aren't, it isn't nighttime anywhere in the US right now. Liar.

Yeha but only outside the city and routes I'm familiar with

is there any other way?

Only on my motorcycle

I was thinking this

I used to but then I got a DUI so if I ever go out with friends I'll just get an Uber or I'll pay for a few drinks if someone drives me. Can't do it anymore bros.

I love butt chugging. Learned it at the University of Tennessee. Fucking lit man. Feels sooo good up and downstairs

in the dead of night sure

It's daylight savings you fucking idiot

i go to the bar for a 2-3 12oz beers and i drive home
i have no idea what my BAC is after that, though. 170lbs, should be under 0.08 but you never know.

The photo of guy going sideways is funnier

still doesnt check out. unless youre in hawaii and I doubt its still dark there.

I used to drive home shitfaced for years
Never did get busted
I realize I'm lucky
Haven't drank in over 6 years.

Attached: 1607226533341.jpg (768x1024, 78.4K)

yep

Can someone explain what is happening in the background picture. I have seen so many time. But I don't understand it. It looks cool not gonna lie. But still what is the context for it

cute hands, is your butt cute too?

Are you serious?

niggers could be there

Drunk driving is for eurotards and niggers.

Wrap yourself around a tree degenerate faggot.

>niggers could be there
sick

Attached: 1646038194562.jpg (961x1280, 166.96K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

KEK.

I don't drink or drive

It's /lit/s finest hour

And a ching Chong nip nong to you too young lady

Almost never, I'm an alcoholic so I keep my house stocked with enough liquor to last through and apocalypse and I hate bars.

Did have to once to get an elderly family member to the hospital, because I knew it would be faster than calling an ambulance.

I drive hung over as fuck all the time, though.

Attached: 18.jpg (1140x796, 65.59K)

I did until liquor could be delivered to my door. Now I don’t go anywhere except work

I got a DUI on a Sunday at 3-4 pm a few years back.

Had one admittedly tall glass of wine, ordered a pizza from a small local place and decided to go fetch it myself instead of using an app. They kept me overnight but luckily didn't have to pay bail or w/e. Cop who processed me that next morning at 5am even said "you weren't even that drunk were you?" and said something about quotas.

Anyway, had 60 hours of community service, did 20 and then just bought like 60 USD worth of food for the youth shelter in exchange for the rest of my hours. No record.

I won't drive drunk again. Not even one beer. It just isn't worth it. I had driven home sloshed from town in my younger years constantly and yet fetching a pizza while lightly buzzed is what got me caught eventually. Wasn't a great icebreaker for the "so how were you caught?" conversation.

Attached: AE915D0C-6B65-49A0-ACF9-F76C5E71595C.png (640x432, 409.05K)

I only drink n drive on my way home from the store. If I buy booze at the store on my way home from work, its my God dam given right as an American to slam 2-3 on my way home. I love my roadies and their aint nothing no fucking US government can do about it.

Is it driving drunk if I can’t remember it happening?

Yes, but only with bike at nights inna woods

Attached: winternightride.jpg (2016x1512, 1.04M)

Lsst time i did it i drove through a stop sign onto a major busy road
I was lucky i didn't kill anyone
I never did it again after that
I also have a good job, kid and an LTC
So i don't want to screw any of that up with a DUI

I'''n driben drink rn

as an electrician that worked in florida, this is an all day, every day thing workin service. Youre in a van driving from place to place doing simple work, so why not have some while ya drive?
shit, one time the two of us (same van, same roadie habit) had to fix up some punchlist shit for the new lazy river at the hilton at the orlando convention center... we were done in 15 or 20 mins and spent the entire day hanging out at the cabana getting fucking hammered on the clock
i miss that job

Not any more, did when i was young and stupid though. I can drive stoned just fine, i drive even better just like i shoot pool balls like a fucking laser when i'm buzzed off MJ. Driving drunk is stupid for both the driver and they people they accidentally hit and often kill with their cars.

I drove drunk maybe 100 times (no joke) when I had serious alcohol problems, nothing happened, no DUIs or anything, until finally I came out one day to my car and found a flat and must have hit a curb or something which I had no memory of.

Sober 4 years now though

No. I did in the past but friends get DUIs and had too many close calls. Too many nights where I don't remember driving home

>drivigng drughjnk bad evben do e its fujnny

Attached: 1642843248804.gif (400x399, 873.39K)

I did so many times that I don't anymore out of respect for whatever kept me safe and out of jail all those times
Now if I go out I have ~1 drink an hour and then water