WE

WE

Attached: 1647721507107.jpg (1284x1468, 380.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI
bitchute.com/video/gtzjQ2Xx1JDO/
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv1BKnprVc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smacks lips

Wrestling with dreadlocks.
Can't wait.

>Crown Act
I thought you fags fought to NOT be in a monarchy lmao

isnt my hair beautiful goy

Attached: D9A5BC87-FDCE-4319-A35C-0F0924EC9C2C.jpg (400x400, 40.34K)

I think this isn't so bad, negros should stop wearing wigs to look professional.

So if you join the military with dreads, you’ll get a larger helmet assigned to you?

Why don't they just call it as it is, and say niggers? Why beat around the bush and say you can't discriminate against "certain hairstyles" when its clear what they're referring to? Are they going to pass another bill that prevents discriminating against hook shaped noses?

Attached: 1647721702334.jpg (500x500, 28.39K)

can they be banned on the basis of smell?

This is ACKSHUALLY a good thing. More niggers getting their dreadlocks caught in heavy machinery and dying.

Military has hair regs, pretty sure you can’t have dreads

Solution?
We are no longer looking to fill this position.

Multiculturalism is the biggest mistake we've ever made as a civilization. Niggers don't even have to spell things correctly or speak proper English.

Another useless law passed that impacts literally nothing that actually happens

niggers are insensitive to humans by appearing as if they are human, but aren't. enslave niggers NOW

>we are a good, respected, useful people
>also there needs to be dozens of laws declaring we are equal and useful and not fucking awful to be around

Attached: 1625783360867.jpg (1920x1080, 492.73K)

When will the ban discrimination against Whites?

If females can be soldiers then anything goes because it doesn't make any difference at that point.

When the current government doesn't exist and there's a pro-White government in place, which isn't ever going to happen in America.

>Are they going to pass another bill that prevents discriminating against hook shaped noses?
In this case "another" meant something different than what you intended. Something far more close to the truth.

Because race is a social construct :^)

this will mostly prevent discrimination against skinheads

Useless waste of time and taxpayer money paying these clowns to discuss, write and pass such irrelevant garbage.

You're wrong now. They updated it a little while ago. Niggers in the military can go pretty much full kang mode these days. And if you challenge them, you get NJP'd for racism.

So I can show up to work looking like a hobo and they can't do anything about it?
I'm all for this

It isn't about discrimination, it's about professionalism. Nigger hair is disgusting.

we kneel to blacks, we regard black hair as a crown, we watch blacks play sports and cheer them on worshipping their athleticism, we listen primarily to black music rapping about how us whites are evil oppressors, we send our children to school with blacks to learn about how whites are the bad guys, we allow them to date and breed with our kids destroying 1000s of years of evolution only to produce mullattos indistinguishable from each other and that look nothing like their white parents, we regard george floyd as even higher and more important than god himself, we clap in solidarity as blacks take over our government one seat at a time because its about time they got their revenge!

Attached: DefiniteLeafyHarrier-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 1.4M)

i forgot to mention we pay taxes to fund black breeding farms in our black dominated inner cities and HBCUs

That’s worse tbat I thought I’d have gotten. Glad I didn’t go through with it when I was younger

Who the fuck was doing this to begin with? Why is this a thing?

that photo makes me want to vomit

Wait, America doesn't have free speech? I'm actually confused now.

No. Pajeets wouldn't let that happen

this is a reminder that things are so messed up and inverted in the clown world because the devil has a temporal rule over earth just like the Bible says. the devil doesn't want you to be saved and go to heaven, he wants you to go to hell for your sins. that's what Christianity gets constantly attacked and the world is full of lies to steer you away from believing the correct gospel.

user, watch this 11minute gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven. it's very easy to get to heaven and the real gospel gives you full assurance of your salvation.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s

documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're Jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is satanic, blasphemous, and evil and it has nothing to do with Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI

the holocaust hoax exposed by pastor steven anderson:
bitchute.com/video/gtzjQ2Xx1JDO/

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part1
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14

"once saved always saved" - MUST WATCH sermon for people doubting their salvation:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY

repentance and salvation - sermon exposing the "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy that's leading many churchgoers into hell
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o

important sermon about evangelizing
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mv1BKnprVc&t=1s

catholic hocus pocus -sermon exposing the heretical practices of the roman catholic church
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU

after the tribulation - documentary about the end time prophecies:
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0

Attached: john-3-36.png (1000x500, 52.4K)

>Are they going to pass another bill that prevents discriminating against hook shaped noses?
they already did that LONG before they moved on to giving special treatment to niggers.

So this means I can dye my hair green and spike my long hair 3ft high in the shape of a peacock and my school can't do anything about it? I'll sit in the front row.

just a friendly reminder: most of your tax dollars go to giving gibs to niggers and spics
>EBT for free food
>niggers/spics buy sugary junk food CONSTANTLY
>niggers/spics live unhealthy and are afflicted with more heart/digestive/thyroid/diabetes related issues (look up the statistics for those two groups)
>get free obamacare for when their fat heart gives out from eating deep fried cheese-covered corn on the cob 8 days a week.
your life is already spent in service to supporting niggers and niggery

IIRC they dropped the standards for women but not men because female privilege is real. Women can have long hair but men still can't.

you aren’t black so don’t get any funny ideas

No. Because of a legal doctrine called "bona fide job requirement".

The military standard buzzcut is regulation uniform and required for tight and complete seal of gas masks and other assorted hazmat PPE.

ABOLISH
BUZZKEKERY

good thing they're focusing on the real issues

This counts as a historical cultural hairstyle, right?

Attached: 64b3d1af.jpg (652x1084, 89.07K)