Anyone here planned a wedding? How did it go?

Anyone here planned a wedding? How did it go?

Attached: 4jgjui.png (1080x1204, 1.01M)

FUCKING KEK GODSPEED BROTHER

No, you need someone to do it or you spend your wedding running around and confirming shit and making sure x is doing y. Something always gets fucked up and you need to not be the person fixing it

Imagine not having a small wedding in church

Just elope together in a field with a couple of witnesses and an officiant.

Attached: max-patch-sunset-mountain-elopement-123.jpg (1200x1800, 378.71K)

>paying for your wedding
Nigga that's your wife's dad's job
oh wait... it just hit me

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10.16K)

We've got that, but the lead up to it is much worse

I thought the bride's father was supposed to deal with that.

we married at the city law building, we took the public bus, signed papers, took the bus back. no friends only my mother, brother a aunt, her parents and brother. I love my chinese neet goblin and she loves her ugly weißwurst ogre

I did. Wanted to fucking die throughout the entire process. I genuinely considered divorce at one point.

Attached: 1645680554524.png (692x677, 537.68K)

Youre telling me.

>not just taking her and your immediate loved ones on an awesome vacation and doing some informal low key romantic thing on the beach
>forcing a bunch of people who don't care to sit in a gay ass church and eat shitty food and dance to music that reminds them of when life wasn't so shitty just so you can get a toaster and gravy boat
Can't remember who said it, but I pity the fool.

>Married a chink
ngmi

Nigga at this rate I won't even be invited to a wedding in my life

Had a wedding in front of a child’s church in a city park when we were poor. It was awesome. Best man got drunk and took the wireless mic with him. Randomly said “lesbians” into the mic due to following the hot, lesbian groundskeeper. Everyone could hear it. Had an international dj pumping tunes and friends dancing and chowing down on sushi snakes prepared from our sushi chef friend from japan and french cuisine being brought out for the formal dining part of the evening. Limo picked us up, went back to the house, banged furiously and then went to the airport to disneyworld. Goid times. Still married with 3 blonde kids.

Sounds pretty awesome. I've been to some great weddings. Not sure why there's all the hate, probably just incels

Sounds fun, I am looking forward to the day itself.
seethe

listen, i was loneley and depressive for a long time, no gf all troughout my teenage years, early adulthood. she is an angel sent by god who answered my prayers.

Yes, and only virgins were meant to wear white but even former whores wear that color down the aisle.

Attached: cb.gif (480x360, 887.2K)

Kek, one day you'll stop worrying about this

I dont know if wedding "memes" are a thing but if so this is the best one

Flew to Jamaica to get hitched and have our honeymoon in one tidy package, neither of us wanted to blow shitloads of cash or be the center of attention all day, so it worked perfectly.

>Anyone here planned a wedding?
You poor fool. Prepare to spend the next six months listening to the wifey to be bitching over inanities.
>I thought the bride's father was supposed to deal with that.
But user, it's about us and our romance, how can you not care or want to have an input in it?

and on that day you still won't be a woman

Based pragmatist, I know the feel. I've gone the Chinese gf cheatcode route.