KLAUS SCHWAB JUST DROPPED NEW BOOK

Wait the book actually make sense.
Maybe he does have a point after all
>docdroid.com/RDMKOEv/the-great-narrative-pdf

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 144732.jpg (633x693, 55.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry but I don't trust evil Luciferian pedo's who are demon possessed.

Thnx for the .pdf

Looks like it's going to be a Trilogy. I expect this part to be 'the Central Journey'.

Attached: 613f66fac205f.jpg (800x533, 116.57K)

Anita Allen-Castellitto, Henry R. Silverman Professor of Law and Professor of Philosophy; Vice-Provost
(2013-2020), University of Pennsylvania, USA
Margaret Chan, Founding Dean, Tsinghua Vanke School of Public Health, People’s Republic of China;
Emeritus Director-General, World Health Organization
Hela Cheikhrouhou, Vice-President, Middle East and North Africa, International Finance Corporation,
USA
Patricia Churchland, Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of California, San Diego, USA
Diane Coyle, Bennett Professor of Public Policy, University of Cambridge, UK
Jennifer Doudna, Professor of Chemistry and of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California,
Berkeley, USA
Niall Ferguson, Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University, USA
Rana Foroohar, Global Business Columnist and Associate Editor, Financial Times, USA
Mohammad Al Gergawi, Minister of Cabinet Affairs, UAE
Marina Gorbis, Executive Director, Institute for the Future, USA
Leonid Grinin, Senior Research Professor, HSE University, Russian Federation
Anton Grinin, Research Fellow, Moscow State University, Russian Federation
David Grinspoon, Astrobiologist, USA
John Hagel, Author, USA
Graham Harman, Professor of Philosophy, Southern California Institute of Architecture, USA
Rebecca Henderson, John and Natty McArthur University Professor, Harvard University, USA
Michio Kaku, Professor, City University of New York, USA
David Krakauer, President and William H. Miller Professor of Complex Systems, Santa Fe Institute, USA
Justin Lin Yifu, Dean, Institute of New Structural Economics, Peking University, Hong Kong SAR
Lu Zhi, Executive Director, Centre for Nature and Society, Peking University, People’s Republic of China
Mariana Mazzucato, Professor, University College London, UK
Jamie Metzl, Founder and Chair, OneShared.World, USA

Dambisa Moyo, Global Economist, Co-Principal, Versaca Investments, USA
Jun Murai, Distinguished Professor, Keio University, Japan
Moisés Naím, Distinguished Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, USA
Chandran Nair, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Global Institute for Tomorrow, Hong Kong SAR
Martin O’Neill, Professor of Political Philosophy, University of York, UK
Megan Palmer, Executive Director, Bio Policy & Leadership Initiatives, Department of Bioengineering,
Stanford, USA
Minxin Pei, Tom and Margot Pritzker ‘72 Professor of Government, Claremont McKenna College, USA
Carlota Perez, Honorary Professor, Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose, University College
London, UK
Raghuram Rajan, Katherine Dusak Miller Distinguished Service Professor of Finance, University of
Chicago Booth School of Business, USA
Johan Rockström, Director, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Germany
Sadhguru, Founder, Isha Foundation, India
Landry Signé, Managing Director and Professor, Thunderbird School of Global Management; Senior
Fellow, Global Economy and Development Program and Africa Growth Initiative, Brookings Institution,
USA
David Sinclair, Director, International Longevity Centre, UK
Peter Singer, Professor of Bioethics, Princeton University, USA
Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, Professor, Columbia University, USA
John Steele, Publisher and Editorial Director, Nautilus, USA

Helen Steward, Professor of Philosophy of Mind and Action, University of Leeds, UK
Ilona Szabó de Carvalho, Co-Founder and President, Igarape Institute, Brazil
Amie Thomasson, Professor of Intellectual and Moral Philosophy, Dartmouth College, USA
Ari Waldman, Professor of Law and Computer Science, Northeastern University, USA
Wang Yi, Vice-President, Institutes of Science and Development, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Vice-
Chair, National Expert Panel on Climate Change, People’s Republic of China
Amy Webb, Chief Executive Officer, Future Today Institute; Professor of Strategic Foresight, NYU Stern
School of Business, USA
Xue Lan, Dean, Schwarzman College, Tsinghua University, People’s Republic of China
Shu Yamaguchi, Author and Public Speaker, Japan
Shinya Yamanaka, Director and Professor, Center for iPS Cell Research and Application, Kyoto
University, Japan
Amy Zalman, Adjunct Professor, Georgetown University, USA

Attached: yukyu.png (719x538, 402.23K)

>shilling for the bug man
if not a shill, there are better ways to get the attention of pol

Attached: the great narrative.png (728x418, 75.02K)

here the archive link of the pdf
archive .fo/9hDzT

>The Great Narrative
> YESSS GOYYIM TECHNOLOGY IS EEEEVIL, THINK OF ALL THE TERRIBLE WAYS IT CAN BE USED! THE ONLY WAY WE CAN COMBAT THIS BOOGEYMAN IS BY GIVING ME ALL THE POWER! I AM RESPONSIBLE, I PROMISE!

He claimed the 'stakeholder' concept was one of his. Going all the way back to Blair & Clinton times.

Also bump

Attached: 61ef2178cc33e.png (800x450, 427.01K)

Attached: file.png (1618x714, 245.09K)

and they will fail again. Schwab and his arrogant friends create a fake correlation between being theft(fraudulent means to increase their wealth) and intellectual-pursuits, believing they can change the world by being good thieves. none of them have the intelligence to change anything for the better, sure they can degenerate societies, that isn't hard remove restrictions and rules people will become degenerate. remove a means of strength people will become weak, these are not achievements. all these old fools are idiots and they will keep stumbling over their own feet oblivious of their failures.

Kojima was right

It's happening.

>great narrative
why always these pompous, ridiculous titles?

new narrative
>You never owned anything nd
you always was happy this way

ie. cattle

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-19 20-29-23.png (291x75, 6.34K)

>zere once upon a time when you had zings and you were sad
>now you vill own nothing, and vill be happy eating ze bugs

NARRATIVE'D

>archive .fo/9hDzT
Thanks bro. This shit is legit btw.

Klaush Swab is a turbo narcissist, further proven by the fact that he's a cult leader.

>a cult leader.

simple as, and modern cleptocrats akka your (un)elected leaders, are members of the cult

bump this thread

Any future that involves "technology" is not good or worth living in. I reject all technology, I hate satan and the anti-christ. Fuck technology, fuck the nwo, fuck faggots who want power.

that feels guy

Attached: sad-klaus.png (1827x808, 634.05K)

the thing about Schwab's books and stuff like Council for Inclusive Capitalism is that, once you actually read them or watch the panel discussions or whatever, they actually sound great in theory! These people have made careers out of saying beautiful words about development and progress and collaboration.

But they never address the central issue, the hypocrisy at the heart of every one of their initiatives going back hundreds of years. These beautiful words are always uttered by people who wield all the power- and have traditionally used that power to gain more power and control and money by nefarious means.

the gap between what they say and what they do means that all of their words are meaningless.

Attached: file.png (1628x900, 308.45K)

>KLAUS SCHWAB JUST DROPPED NEW BOOK
I do not consent to the WEF and what they are doing.
I do not consent to Klaus Schwab controlling our world.
I do not consent to the satanists and moloch-worshippers destroying humanity and our earth.
I do not consent to anything the evil is doing.
I do not consent to the Great Reset.

No to the Great Reset. No to the NWO. No to Satan and his demons.

Attached: I do not consent.jpg (513x491, 43.96K)

>Sorry but I don't trust evil Luciferian pedo's who are demon possessed.
This. Not only do I not trust them, I do not consent to anything they do and say.

Attached: file.png (1622x266, 112.04K)