2 Billion genetically modified mosquitos to be released in California and Florida

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/03/08/genetically-modified-mosquitoes-florida-california/9424548002/

Attached: bf5.jpg (343x361, 20.95K)

we will monitor the health of people in the region to see if any anomalies occur.

bump

weak men create hard times

Thanks, just bought 100k bug zappers.

Bill Gates fucking with humanity again

Bills Gates' foundation tried that already in Brazil and it failed.

covid20 plan just took effect

I dont think this is a good idea and I hope they actually thought this through and the impact it could have on the ecosystem.

I'm talking about Mosquitos beeing a source of food for other animals and insects.

Cutting off one food source will usually lead to other problems. It might lead to mass death of certain species, or at least an reduction of a species that lives from those insects. And their reduction can lead to troubles with other predatory animals not able to eat those etc... having an overall impact on the diversity of an Ecosystem. Sooo... yeah... I'm not fond of this idea. Reminds me abit about the Communist china where they ordered to kill all birds of a certain species, causing mass starvation due to crop failures etc... . I mean its not going to be on that tier, but playing with natures ecosystem is always risky

>failed
It resulted with zika virus

It's over.

If you live in the US you need to get out RIGHT NOW

Here comes the smallpox epidemic we were warned about

Attached: 663C67AE-0267-4A21-B341-DD517F7A72C8.gif (290x148, 1.31M)

what could possibly go wrong?

Its safe you faggots.

literally nothing

This is somehow going to be the modern version of Mao telling everyone to kill birds to prevent them from eating crops, resulting in mass starvation from bugs eating all the crops.

Samefag here, dengue and xicungunha are very hard to fight, this approach of releasing thos moskitos is very smart. They will be producing offspring unable to breed again. Its like mules they cant reproduce.

How courteous of them!

>mutts are actually breeding and releasing mosquitos
just nuke them at this point

>forget our government are incompetent as fuck