HORSE PASTE EATERS BTFO

>Researchers testing repurposed drugs against Covid-19 found that ivermectin didn’t reduce hospital admissions, in the largest trial yet of the effect of the antiparasitic on the disease driving the pandemic.
wsj.com/articles/ivermectin-didnt-reduce-covid-19-hospitalizations-in-largest-trial-to-date-11647601200

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE WARNED YOU

Attached: Screenshot_20220319_143421.jpg (1080x1338, 246.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz4adJXLHgA
cureus.com/articles/82162-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-covid-19-a-citywide-prospective-observational-study-of-223128-subjects-using-propensity-score-matching
ivmmeta.com/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011?via=ihub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These trials dont administer the medicine until you are sick sick sick. By that point there is basically no virus in the body. Ivermectin has to be administered early. These tests are disingenuous

still safer than the vaccines

Covid is the cold

These trials*

Attached: 1644581563330.jpg (640x657, 148.27K)

lol cope harder chuds. You ate horse paste for nothing. Nothing!

Attached: 1634512966670.jpg (720x687, 123.01K)

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz4adJXLHgA

cureus.com/articles/82162-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-covid-19-a-citywide-prospective-observational-study-of-223128-subjects-using-propensity-score-matching

I havent taken anything. I havent taken a vax. Havent been tested. Havent eaten "horse paste" (ivermectin won the nobel prize, stupid faggot). And i havent gotten sick.

>ivermectin won the nobel prize, stupid faggot
Not for curing covid you retard. P. S. Obama won a noble prize too so now what?

I was replying to your dumb as fuck "horse paste" comment. Why are you changing the topic to obama you fucking jew

ivmmeta.com/

Why are you talking about Nobel prizes? It has nothing to do with this.

>maybe if I spam the link some more I won't regret eating horse paste
Bot tier

This thread sucks and youre a faggot jew. Im out of here.

Attached: 5B06EBDC-4E5C-4320-ACF5-3E71FF900B32.png (423x408, 67.71K)

I was commenting on the absurdity of you calling a nobel prize winning medicine on the WHOs essential medicine list HoRsE PaStE. Youre using fucking year old reddit lines you jidf nigger. Kill yourself.

Look asshole, if you don't want people making fun of you then don't eat horse paste. If you want to eat horse paste then don't complain about peopple making fun of you. You can't have your paste and eat it too.

>administer on an empty stomach 7 days after symptoms appear, still shows positive effect though not statistically significant due to few events
designed to produce this headline

Attached: file.png (845x708, 79.11K)

>strawman argument

Attached: ED628557-F41B-4F7E-AFD1-8C13D15C25E0.jpg (1024x536, 69.06K)

>muh straw
of course everything has to be barn related with you idiots. Is this secretly a brony thing?

i do not regret taking it. i had nothing but a slightly stuffed nose when i had corona. the slightly stuffed nose appeared when i skipped ivermectin for one day and was gone as soon as i took a dose. and i didnt have side effects from ivermectin - what are you talking about?

lmao japan victimized by turbo placebo effect

Take a break and dilate. Low quality.

India too. Placebo doing good job around the world.

>i CaN tOtAlLy FeEl ThE dIfFeReNcE dUdE lIkE wOaH
lol placebo

How did you become so insufferable? No father huh?

And that would be fine if that were what the mainstream media were talking about
Not that it's dangerous horse medicine that will kill the stupid trumpers

>the vaccines are bullshit
>here's the REAL secret: [alternate pharmaceutical product]
why not just use your hundred thousand year old immune system? why does the magic bullet involve cowering in your home waiting for pharmaceuticals to save you, Luke some outrageously obese cattle beast

>no link to trials to analyze methodology
kys

Tell us why canadians eat horse paste

>injecting bleach
>sticking lights uip your ass
>eating fishtank cleaner
Horse paste is probably one of the milder ones magatards fell for

TRUST THE SCIENCE
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011?via=ihub

>lol
you have to go back to whichever shithole you came from, Any Forums is not a place for you