Wtf the economy of Florida is the same size as all of Mexico? how is this possible?

wtf the economy of Florida is the same size as all of Mexico? how is this possible?

Attached: comparing-us-states-to-entire-countries-by-gdp-5f7a~2.jpg (1600x1115, 408.38K)

Guns, Publix and Disney

Your cartel doesn't report it's income to your government beaner.

THE GREAT STATE OF ALABAMIE

a lot of intelectual properties but 0 actual production apart from tanned whores.

>oranges
>fish
>dairy
The list goes on and on

>still quoting GDP
>in a world with fractional reserve banking
ngmi

I bet every nigger cattle life that Austrians have a higher quality of life than racially impure michigan bastards.

Half those states have inflated (((gdp))) due to the production of armaments and other weapons used to help isis in Syria.

Fucking Colorado, I knew it.

How does Colorado have so much revenue? Fucking day traders all live there or something? It's fucking mountains and deserts.

NORAD

>DC richer than all of Ukraine

Weird you're fixating on Michigan of all states user, did you have a bad experience there or something?

So they built a cave 50 years ago, how much fucking maintenance could that possibly be, can't be more than 50k stationed troops in colorado springs. Still doesn't make sense to me. I mean, I know it's probably the highest median income state but what are they making it from? Retirement plans?

They keep the Stargate program there

Attached: 1642563157574.jpg (1103x835, 258.22K)

A lot of tourism, tech, and natsec. Oil and gas used to be pretty big but is being pushed out of the state (liberal politics mostly, there's a lot of nat gas and a lesser amount of recoverable crude in CO)

>Israel
Does that include the copious amounts of "aid" we send them

I've driven the state - i don't remember seeing it - the eastern 1/3 of the state in the farms and shit?

Oil and gas

And all the turds that come up here send half of their money back too

Seeing what exactly?

Oil and gas is still huge. Rigs everywhere.

The majority of US GDP is real estate speculation, don't take it personally.

The actual amount of real goods the US produces is minuscule.

disney world

>luxembourg
I can deal with this

mexico is turdworld
monies sent back to MX are something like the #4 GDP list
Afro Latin

Attached: afromexican.jpg (600x450, 45.38K)

US is a bubble

obviously the tech buildings you mentioned retard - the oil and gas

Agreed it's still big, but it is definitely moving out due to a hostile political climate. Whiting just merged and is moving its HQ out of Denver to Houston. They're also divesting from a lot of CO acreage and increasing investment in the Bakken. The writing is on the wall for the industry in this state, and I hate to say that.

>t.

Attached: poolan.png (234x215, 5.71K)

Is it true you voted at 99% to be annexed by Russia ?

ironically enough almost its own county