UKRAINIAN WOMEN RUN TO SWEDEN

IMMEDIATELY GET ENRICHED

Attached: 1647710846934.png (667x843, 422.12K)

based shitskins

Presuming those dudes are black or Muslim that's honestly really hot. I'm white btw so don't call me a larper.

>WHERE THE WHYTE WOMYNZ AT?!

damn that sucks

Hmmm almost like the west isn’t the utopia their globohomo propaganda says they are.

Attached: 83508D09-B58D-4569-847B-3D583B98A967.png (720x483, 543.76K)

if you flee your country you get what you fucking deserve

>run to some 'culturally enriched' country purely for the gibs
>regret it quickly as now you have to deal with Arabs and niggers

They could have decided to stay back in their country and fought for it alongside their men.

>Presuming those dudes are black or Muslim that's honestly really hot. I'm white btw so don't call me a larper.

Attached: 1647527659276.png (721x622, 81.32K)

This. We should spam this propaganda at the ukrainian war effort and they'll lay down their weapons.

The photo of them sat in front of the locked door made me chuckle.

good fuck em. i would have shot traitors like stalin did. regardless of what your nationality is, if you flee. you worse than worm

>Memeflag
>I'm white btw

HAAHAHAHAHA

The Swedemalia experience

>boys, we only take dollars and euros!
>suka blyat!

after seeing how russians behaved post-ww2 id run also

Attached: cringe 2.jpg (735x474, 88.14K)

Why are Swedish men so violent, bros?

Patriarchy. Smh!

sweden YES!

what would sweedish men do in a refugee home unit? sweeds can't live in those.

Whoa cool it with the racism. Refugees are real sweeds too.

That was sort of my point. It's not like the Swedish government is unaware of how violent and rapey these "refugees" are. It's like putting a bitch in heat next to a bunch of horny dogs in a kennel. The dogs are going to try and find a way into the bitches kennel because they smell the bitch is in heat.

Yes, Ukrainian women ran away knowing what will happen to their sons, brothers and fathers. Many will also shack up with men from the countries they fled to, because that shit is hardwired into women.