So much for Microsoft Edge browser

kek

Attached: file.png (1920x1050, 2.58M)

>*Clicks not a fan*
>Walks away

Stunningly based

Has literally anyone ever used edge?

yeah I used it for a week when i bought my new computer and couldnt be arsed to download firefox

It's not bad.

I was using it to save the original file format of webp media before they changed it so that it works right. Now I just go to page info in Firefox (ctrl+I) and then save the image from the media tab if it's webp.

I wonder if normies see how blatant the propaganda is.

>I wonder if normies see
No

I didn't know this.
Good tip.

I rather subversive propaganda disguised as a sunflower field instead of literal
>trans rights are human rights
tags being inserted into my start page.

Firefox is legitimately aids, and jumping through hoops to keep the aids at bay isn’t worth the effort.

I use it.
It's basically a chromium browser that comes with Windows. No reason to switch away from it.

>Firefox
Even Chrome is less liberal Spyware at this point. I use Chrome canary for general stuff and bromite for the good shit

i dont care how pozzed a company is as long as they are big enough to face heavy lawsuits if they inject viruses into their software. not gonna trust some anonymous foss devs.

Ukraine has a dank flag.

wouldn't know, i've been using pic related for years

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1399x932, 156.92K)

Yes

mcirosoft edge is for faggots and trannies
brave is far better

>So much for Microsoft Edge browser
Holy fucking kek, I haven't used an IE version since before IE 8
Do people fucking really...?

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

proof?

>Using Firefox

>using that ram hungry cancer that's so unpopular they need force force it on your task bar every update

if this is Any Forums in 2019, they will call this based, trad huwhite field.

u niggas still using ms products? the fuck ya doin senpai?

user, anyone denying Firefox actively tries to create ways to use their browser as a social justice outlet is retarded.
They do it via little shit additions like integrating “news” into your start page.
Chrome does the same with their gay little daily messages.

At the very least, Edge hides their blatant propaganda behind a wallpaper that looks alright. Firefox and chrome LITERALLY push headlines to your start page. You can’t remove it in chrome and removing it in Firefox changes with every update of theirs.

>NO!! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO SUPPORT UKRAINE!!!

I usually ignore ads that tell me to donate to ukraine. most normal people do, the only ones emotionally invested are people who politically invested. ie poltards or redditors

Attached: 1634380347623.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

my moms phone provider sent her a text message to donate for ukraine, her phone provider never sent her a message before. can still be ignored, but wtf can they just fuck off.

Attached: 134341134.jpg (983x910, 72.73K)

The entire digital environment has been designed so they can effortlessly push propaganda right to your eyes.

It's the fastest browser there is, also consumes the least ram of all browsers.

Attached: bing search results race.png (1084x631, 385.32K)

I use XnView batch converter to convert all webp to jpg.

....Start page? You mean that page I see exactly once on a fresh install?

Attached: burgers.jpg (1024x776, 53.96K)

Just read their release notes since 2015. Not even joking they've been adding more soishit, Spyware, telemetrics, useless bloat, and removing features everyone loved since 2015 with every release

so your browser doesn’t have a built in jumppad? I mean if you’re ok with shit functionality good for you.

oh noes muh precious identity
how can they wrongthink
I can't even

It's like a slightly better version of Chrome.

Anyone who can see was already disenfranchised during the covid hoax.

Itt

Attached: CD527D78-E359-412D-BC69-3B197AF6E497.jpg (1838x1885, 2.2M)