Sweden

Le 66% Swedish. Its over

Attached: 1644505624854.png (908x2048, 305.71K)

This makes me pretty sad. My gf is Swedish and for years now going to Sweden for holidays it's like it gets worse and worse every year. This year we went back to see her sister in Mönsterås and at the apartment building all the shit was Arabic/Swedish and sister had stacks of mail written in both languages as well. Walking to stores and shit fucking camel jockeys staring daggers. It's bad here but we were doomed from the onset, this feels more wrong.

Redpill me on gotland, is it based?

;-;

Attached: fylgjur.jpg (1200x779, 240.32K)

Once the Western economic system collapses(no welfare) all the niggers will starve

Move north.

>waah we the majority are somehow being threatened.
god this board is a dump

You guys are about as smug, pretentious and inept as they come, celebrating a history of rape and destruction while universally being completely unable to speak English nearly whatsoever (while thinking youre world class at it, mumbling about bilgualism or something), but I dont wants to see you gone. That sucks.

Yeah if by "starve" you mean "marshal the remaining power of the Fed to deploy mutt/nig hatchet forces and just rob what little land/food/tools/resources they can from the remaining atomized whites." This shit will happen when you and I are well and truly old men and there just is no "white" tribe left anyway.

>majority
not for long kek

Pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1566838065691.jpg (960x1024, 148.12K)

Good one.

Noen må dø for dette, og da mener jeg ikke Svensker da dere har lidd nok

how did this happen?

Post hand

Globohomo and swedes being 100% retarded

Post teeth

and it's the problem of minorities that the native swedes don't have children?
You can look at these numbers the retarded Any Forums way and see that 30+% of the population is non swedish, but the actual truth is that without them there would still be the same number of swedes and the country would be 30% more empty.

Many Swedes I talk to quietly seethe over being tricked and having their naivety taken advantage of, is this also your experience or many just are not self aware?

I grew up in central Sweden. We had a kid named Svante in my grade who was from Gotland. His nickname was Goat Fucker.

No it's the problem of native swedes that they allowed in so many foreigners. They would have less people yes but would have maintained their previous high trust, low crime, high quality society so a worthy trade-off. Now they lose everything

What's the methodology? 2 swedish parents counts as native or at least one swedish parent?

Both parents must be born in sweden so it's probably around 60%

And lets not forget that over half a million swedes have emigrated due to diversity and High taxes to support it