Yes I'm crazy!

Yes, I'm mentally insane, crazy and damaged.
I almost want to go and join the Russians.
Just to kill, murder and torture all foreign legion soldiers helping out in Ukraine.
To cripple, injure and slaughter them severly and sending them home damaged for life.

Attached: aOQ4xBD_700b.jpg (603x846, 95.75K)

This is now a Xi thread

Attached: 164789590698.jpg (596x753, 92.05K)

So you are volunteering to be a cruise missile? If not, how are you going to do what the Russian forces cannot do and storm across Ukraine to the rear echelons?

>british army in Ukraine fighting Russia

WW3 soon goys

Did he say that before he was killed in the missile strike or did they just make that story & guy up like all the rest?

He was texting and live streaming so they had constant updates.

Don't hold back tell us what you really think

I will pretend to fight for the foreign legion.
Take foreign fights out one by one.
Torturing some in a shed somewhere
Maming others
Crippling others for life.

there's a whole shitton of volunteers there from all over the world

You glowie folks must be bored today to be posting so many shill threads.

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

Damn bro. I just want to go because I'm bored. And I can stay in Poland after with all the blonde qts. But you do you bro. Respect the tenacity

Fag

Attached: 1642117771047.jpg (400x400, 39.74K)

A loot of russian troops are conscripts. They are like 4channers. They do not want to be there and if not for Putin, they would probably be shiptosint on the Russian version of Any Forums

Sad, all the way around

LOL

THE BRITISH, WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A COUNTRY AND PEOPLE

Attached: photo_2022-03-19_11-02-15.jpg (1169x1169, 141.68K)

This thread is all over the place.

I hate the world!
I want to take over the planet.
Kill every last human being.
Make machine to dismantle all the mankind made
Give the planet back to nature
I want the human race to never have existed

Based

>streaming on a PvP server

Do normals really buy this shit? Here he is now

Attached: 1647704015006.jpg (750x712, 195.48K)

i totally understand you user, i too sometimes like to root for the underdog. godspeed.

Idk what to believe. I thought all the foreign legion were running away since they were getting obliterated. Now all the sudden Russia is incompetent and they stay? Wtf

Why do you want polish bondes?

Damn! that picture looks close to waht I look!

>ex
I get the feeling those mercs make mad bank

>I almost want to go and join the Russians.
>Just to kill, murder and torture all foreign legion soldiers helping out in Ukraine.
>To cripple, injure and slaughter them severly and sending them home damaged for life.

Every soldier on the Russian side has this as a goal

Okay so it sounds like you're feeling a l
Intense angry now. Do you want to talk about what's making you so angry? How's your home & family?

They got baseded too, warring is not meant for whites anymore

Attached: Talnakh, suburb of Norilsk, about 25 km from Norilsk.jpg (3271x1834, 3.47M)

I want to kill foreign legion soldier, torture them, hurt them, cripple them for live.
I was never a winner in life, I'm the biggest failure in the world. I want to dominate and destroy others.

That sounds pretty retarded. If Any Forums can find a flag in the desert and take it down, I'm pretty sure the Russian army could find a mercenary who is "live streaming and texting updates constantly" in a country they are in the middle of invading. This guy sounds as real as samyuyil hyde and brian laundry.

>?

Attached: Zelensky_and_Trudeau.jpg (1080x1256, 170.57K)

Sorry user. Everyday Chinese people have a lot to be mad about.