/SETF/ Silver Ends the Fed | Silver "is" money and money "is" political edition

Fiat currencies are always under threat from silver and gold. Since silver is the people's money, active suppression on the silver price protects the Federal Reserve, ECB, and the central banks who rely on shorting and spoofing the futures market to prop up the dollar, the euro, etc. Since the central banks hoard gold and neglect silver -- which historically traded at a ratio of 16:1 -- we can dethrone the dollar and euthanize the euro with a Silver Squeeze that decouples physical silver and gold prices from the phony paper price.

>WHY?

Fiat currencies fleece the public of their purchasing power with the insidious tax of inflation. They enable wealth gaps, usury, and war.

MUST WATCH: youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0?t=1130

>WHEN?

The Fed's end is inevitable. Fiat money is a dying beast and the Silver Squeeze can paralyze it while the sword of truth lands the death blow. Unbacked cash is severely weakened after suffering covid lockdowns, the supply chain dismantling, and an escalating abandonment of faith in the US dollar. At some point, one single ounce of silver will be one too many. It's only a matter of time.

>RESOURCES

Videos: pastebin.com/cufv9frt
Books: pastebin.com/qRrSduEt
Dealers: pastebin.com/9feTTxM2

>CONCLUSION

Stack physical silver! Your worst case scenario nothing happens and you sell back to the dealer. At best, you prosper after SHTF. Patience. Don't overextend your budget. Stockpile water filtration, emergency food, and any other survival items you can. Crush all demoralization shills under your boots with ruthless efficiency. Post your stack if you please. This is our Great Reset, not theirs. They will eat the bugs. And there's not a fucking thing they can do stop us.

REMINDER: If you don't see a "Silver Ends the Fed" thread, make one!

Attached: Shackelford .jpg (650x408, 51.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVt0m-2d5O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SILVER IS THE LYNCHPIN OF THE ENTIRE FINANCIAL SYSTEM

Many years ago, the money changers realized that national debt levels and the levels of money printing they were engaging in were unsustainable with any kind of reasonable bond yield levels the market could sustain. The interest on 1 trillion debt at 17 or 18% interest as occurred in the 1980s would be absolutely impossible to sustain at current debt levels of 28 trillion but with 30 year bond yields at 2%, they can kick the can down the road for a few more years.

To keep bond yields low, the money changers also needed to trick the markets into thinking inflation is LOWER than the bond yields they require as nobody would buy 2% yielding bonds if inflation was obviously 5%.

They learned that they could drag the entire commodities market lower by controlling the price of precious metals, the price of wheat for example was dragged into a brutal bear market for the last 10 years at the same time as the gold bear market.

They also learned that the silver market was much smaller than the gold market, no nations used it for monetary purposes, and very few had strategic stockpiles of the metal.

By suppressing and controlling the tiny 20 billion dollar silver market with 5 trillion dollars of notional derivatives trading, they could force gold down which is always tied in a ratio range with silver.

If you'll notice, when the gold and silver ratio are at the highest peaks, the price of the metals are near their lowest troughs.

By controlling silver, they could force gold to act in turn which is used as an inflation signal for the broader commodities market and supported the continuation of artificially low bond yields and an impossibly high level of national debt.

As the silver suppression ponzi scheme unravels, bond yields will spike, taking down the financial system.

Attached: money changers .jpg (720x576, 148.71K)

>he bought a wagmi
Ahahahahahahshshahaha imagine paying hundreds of dollars for a shitty memecoin oz of silver abshahhahahahaha fucking idiots

Gold and Silver exist in the earth at a ratio of about 1:15. Its mined at about 1:8.

Yet the GSR, Gold to Silver Ratio, is at 1:65. It WAS over 1:100. So we play the ratio. Buy silver, and when the ratio corrects trade your silver for gold.

The confiscated gold and gave folks the "going market rate" for it - $20/ozt. Once the government got their hands on all the gold they could they revalued gold up to $35/ozt.

The Fed effectively bought everyone's gold for 1/4 of its actual value.

Now, the unmanipulated price - if it was priced according to scarcity against the dollar, is over $34,000/ozt. The dollar has been devalued into a joke. That means it takes more dollars to buy commodities. That means the price of commodities goes up. Like, say, gold and silver.

Tech is dependent on silver, and so the silver market is heavily manipulated. By squeezing silver:

1) Globohomo grinds to a halt because their propaganda is heavily reliant on tech. By forcing a re-evaluation of silver price the price of tech skyrockets. No more 11 year olds with smartphones being indoctrinated by social media madness.

2) We trigger the Great Reset, but on our terms. Their Great Reset has us owning nothing and eating bugs. Ours means anons holding silver experience a huge transfer of wealth in our favor.

Be responsible, don't overextend yourself into debt, you're no use to helping others if you're still a debt slave. If the reset happens you must be prepared to defend yourself and your stack and survive first.

Attached: jew.jpg (759x548, 107.76K)

Russia silver costs 38 usd which is the price of eagles in USA.
See youtu.be/tVt0m-2d5O8 around 7:50

Thanks OP

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

That's if you buy 1000

Attached: 6FAD639F-F17D-4272-AF19-C7CAC88E4B29.jpg (815x789, 245.68K)

Viscount reporting in: 379ozt now.

Attached: silver.jpg (1161x719, 143.42K)

Holy fuck, it's the merchant in the flesh.

LOOK AT THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL LINE

Attached: 1647107597889.png (664x479, 57.59K)

Based!
Congratulations fren, may your stack multiply and you bless your family and friends with your wisdom.

Attached: 100oz.jpg (989x808, 171.31K)

Attached: 1635455580682.jpg (400x266, 16.86K)

I am from biz (schizo)
I am the nobody from x (psychic)
I am the original Q from /b (originalfag)

I will give all of you here ITT The ultimate portfolio, you may call it the

Based and R.P. Chadfolio

Physical silver
Food/water*
Guns/bullets*
(Do I even need to explain it?)

XRP ("le" banker coin, it's the real "good guy" coin, btc was to throw you off)
VERI (got sued hard by the SEC, likely the best solution for verification of peer to peer transactions on exchanges, ie; no bullshit rehypothicated, derivative paper market anymore)
THETA (basically it will facilitate and monetize video streaming, ie, it will become the internet backbone for anything video related, post market dump when internet comes back it's real price discovery will be substantial)

XMR (original, real fuck the government coin, privacy coin)
ARRR (secondary just in case privacy coin)
DERO (privacy coin with smart contact capabilities)

7th of march. Had 100k waiting for a market crash, bought some with 10% of funds hoping for worse. But nope. Market went up up up sold at 20%+. Will buy fucking cans of beans and spam before oz which I have some.

Honest question:
Had there been any accounts of bullion being used in the context of Ukraine?
I mean for trade not at the government level or sanction shit.
Seems to me this is a good but not perfect test case.

Attached: 1646226617659.jpg (988x714, 264.2K)

Attached: a23fsd32va-ccc.png (671x834, 1.14M)

Yeah but he's right about economics. The jew is the best at recognizing jew tricks

BUY MY SHINY METAL GOY!
YOU BETTER HOPE SOMEONE BESIDES A GOVERNMENT WILL TRADE FOR IT!

you do realize there are plenty of areas already that accept precious metals as payment right?

Where do you buy silver from

Not for sale...
Silver bullets kill demons.

Attached: JOOOOOOOOOOOOS.jpg (540x785, 96.89K)

This guy

Attached: silver-intro.png (808x4864, 449.67K)

I trade digits o. A jew ledger and pieces of kike paper for it, and occasionally other useful things. Usually I go to a local coin shop or bullion dealer but I kind like redeeming from kinesis.money

Attached: ZomboMeme 07102017154054.jpg (458x351, 29.81K)

Bump?

Attached: 1643152458845.jpg (893x1024, 117.19K)