Millennials

Millennials are fascinating to me. you have these people who grow up & mature in the prime of the most corrupt political establishment in recent history, witness two wars, the massive wealth transfer to defense contractors and the elite, but slowly bit by bit their resistance has drained, waned and all but disappeared.
and now they worship the very people who wrought their destruction, the very degenerates who caused their misery over the past 20 years, the War on terror, the great recession, the rise of the opioid epidemic. they've even started simping for people like Bush, how did they get here? will this happen to my generation? I and every gen z male I know my age dislikes Biden, is increasingly right wing, is against the government and expanding its power.
how did Gen Y get to this point of consoom doom?

Attached: 8tdm7EKl0sZ3F10JVktHevIxoHO9Vjr4_xSK3TjmlgI.jpg (1632x1224, 356.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nymZEXjf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they got cushy desk/tech/stem jobs so their lives are easy which breeds weakness. They have a lot of cash and don't want kids so spend it on crap

the age of the HR department

Us older millennials were distracted by the rise of cell phones and social media. I remember when Razors flip phone we’re the shit and Subkultures or whatever that site was called.

Hang out and hook up culture. 30% of millennials were hyper sexual and didn’t need to feel discontent. The remaining (mostly males) excluded were so isolated they could do nothing. Note though what’s been censored online and how certain rallies have been hyperbolized by boomer media

Most millennial were always NPCs that never got involved with politics except for whatever they were influenced to think.

"Kony 2012" is the real barometer. Anyone who fell for Kony is an NPC like you speak of. The whole thing was a test run of internet psyops to politically condition millenials.

your daily reminder that this is what contrapoints looks like.

Attached: c031c44d405e21a26523346fb52de816.jpg (960x1200, 160.21K)

>1 post by OP
>300 post bump limit

I a tons of other millennials I know are not like this at all. It's not just ONLY ALL millennials biting the cheese. OP is a dumb generalizing retarded dick sucking punk pussy bitch cum bubble blowing girly moaning little faggot.

I blame Justin Bieber

>Kony 2012
here's a well done video about all that I'd recommend,
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nymZEXjf8

Totally, OP is only mad because his sorry asshole is blown out from being a homosexual bottom butt pirate, which is strange because like, why would he be mad, he begs niggers to fuck him in the butt. idk.

WHY DO THEY MAKE THAT FACE!!!!

Attached: EDFEBBDF-8118-4E9D-B9D1-ADF6797F1D0D.gif (480x450, 1.63M)

>nooo don't generalize the millions of us who waste time doxxing 13 year olds for saying "retard" while the entire american establishment is collapsing and revealing its true corruption in real time"
>but muh joos
and my butthole is fine I promise!

Attached: 1644595794935.png (768x919, 852.65K)

>I and every gen z male I know my age dislikes Biden, is increasingly right wing, is against the government and expanding its power

Zoomers are taking some Grade A copium

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 15.01.29.png (1832x1378, 228.6K)

monetary system is broken ever since the j. got control over it - its a spiral towards damnation and maladaptation worldwide

won't be long before scourge will face yet another cycle of "renewal"

until it repeats, again and again ... that is until we reach the point of no return, which would be the total annihilation of what is concurrently known as "human"

funny enough we're not that far away and i don't mean the climate change bullshit one faction of the globohomo is shilling currently

if mean the technology that is creeping for every gen. further and further ...

since every gen, needs to see for themselves - its a cycle that is almost impossible to escape unless extreme measures are taken

Attached: oh sweety.jpg (237x250, 31.17K)

Girl in the blue dress, get out while you can

I think it's the smartphones.

F, it's over for zoomers

she literally looks like Hbomberguy if he became a troon.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-03-19_110614_boards.4chan.org.png (446x657, 429.64K)

36 year old millennial here, most people in my generation became degenerate stoners and alcoholics, all the women are fat as hell too. The zoomers legitimately have their shit together better.

man or woman?

i'm gonna say womyn, just ugly and feminist is all. What do you think anons?

Attached: F475C755-F5A1-4A52-9038-D68DB13B819A.jpg (280x318, 72.77K)

>when you do a heckin economic theory during your three hour video essay on the political philosophy of a Dreamworks film
:O

Attached: ugly leftist rodent girl that some cumbrains on tv coom over.png (196x255, 130.45K)