Russian Model Who Trashed Putin On Social Media Found Dead In Suitcase

This is what happens in Putin's Russia. This is the guy the likes of Tucker Carlson are rooting for to win Is anyone surprise that Republicans are all traitors?

Attached: 1647577537912.jpg (1080x1089, 603.56K)

Post link faggot

her bf killed her btw

>dead whore
And I’m supposed to not like Russia?

Based

You're a faggot op. Just a daily reminder Putin is about bareback fuck zelensky. He's a fag dancer already, so make sense.

She got killed by her boyfriend , which has been arrested.
Get better.

You love to see it

Why was her dad in a suitcase?

The lesson here: if you shitpost about Putin he will put you into a suitcase and make your boyfriend pay for it.

Gretta Vedler, 23, went missing a year ago after her anti-Putin social media rant, but the two events do not appear to be connected.

"Vedler's ex-boyfriend Dmitry Korovin, 23, has now confessed to strangling her to death before driving her 300 miles to the Lipetsk region and abandoning the body in the boot of a car.." the Daily Star reports.

why did they edit the word dead?

Putin sent her packing.

Attached: 1647029801039.png (205x205, 65.85K)

You are fake news. She criticized Putin one year before she died. The two events are unrelated. This is a slide thread.

Attached: 1619311755446.gif (320x225, 2.39M)

Shouldn't play in suitcases or old refrigerators - thank goodness gran warned me about that when i was a little tacker.

Attached: 1604728263650.jpg (750x751, 53.32K)

You can scream traitor as much as you like and we’re still going to point out that you people are retarded and in thrall to a foreign power (WEF) and your policies are literal treason. “Putin man bad” will not save you.

Killed by her boyfriend. Sad attempt.

OP posts false equivalency to hide his pedo crimes. Strait outta jew toolkit...

You war mongers are desperate. This is from a year ago & her bf was arrested.

Attached: Russ model.png (1303x920, 206.45K)

Her boyfriend copped to it bro

Lmao, OP needs better propaganda

Holy fucking shit, found D**D? As in chopped into motherfucking pieces and actually d**d? Who found her fucking d**d body? Is she really shitting d**d?

Faggots.

She died a year ago and it was her bf that killed her. Retard

Yeah, that's how they do in Russia. Pin it on somebody else so no one would be suspicious.

Save him from what? Adult virgins giving him (you)‘s? My sides

Wouldn't be surprised if her BF was paid by the FSB to kill her off.

>Putin is about bareback fuck zelensky

No, he will get the local rapist to do it. Putin is no fag.

He supposedly admitted it

>put you into a suitcase and make your boyfriend pay for it

Like MI6 did to Gareth Williams in 2010, London?