US and their smalltalk

Do people in US actually start this "small talk" with anyone anywhere?
Doing this here or anywhere else in Nordics will get you a lot of weird looks.
This is only okay here if counterparts starting the conversation are drunk.
This is one of the many things that keeps me from going to US

Attached: 38v9ez39dwn21.jpg (1000x799, 59.85K)

Its not hard to figure out when and if its acceptable

>Do Americans small talk?
Yes
Look, its not that hard. I understand people today are autistic and have social anxiety but you'll get the hang of it. It will come natural and I personally enjoy it.

don't worry
they're turning it into creep behavior sexual harassment
right now is just males towards ugly man but with the increasingly gay incentives soon some ugly person talking to another will be seen as creepy as well

enough with your CONSPIRACY THEORIES user, this conversation is OVER

Attached: 1647625834522.png (2048x1608, 3.05M)

Nordics are antisocial and autistic. Sounds nice.

Burger here. This is a list of examples of situations in which you may want to engage in "small talk". (keep in mind this is for men, not women)
-when paying a cashier as long as the cashier isn't busy with a long line of people
-when you're at a game and you are near another fan of the same sportsball team.
-when you have to be around your wife's/gf's family
-when you take your kid to an after school event it's polite to chat with the other parents.
- it's also appropriate to make small talk with your doctor or dentist, but preferably not when they are probing around in your body somewhere.
That's about it. If you can't handle this then you are an antisocial shut in.

It's not social anxiety, it's pragmatism.
You start a conversation with me, please state your business so we can get there.
>Inb4 small talk is just for the fun of talking
That's gay, you trying to flirt with me? Everybody wants something.

If you dont get a personal satisfaction from being friendly in various situations then you are probably a queer or something

americuck mentality

>He gets satisfaction from others
Yeah, you gay.
I talk to people when I want something from them, that's it. Anything else is fag-tier.

>cucked if you shoot the breeze 30 seconds with a walmart cashier
sad waste of digits kys

yes we do. imagine accepting standing there silently like a drone out of fear to speak

Man it's not just the US. White people are extroverted af.
>Nordics are antisocial and autistic
I don't understand why people think that. When I was in Finland, random people would start conversations with me in the elevator.

Nordics are overtly feminine autists as a normal state of being

It's the reason WA state has always been so unfriendly. Lots of Nordic people, the tech boom and weather just adds to it. Yet in New England dead of winter, Irish, Italians, and Scotts will still talk your ear off. I prefer NE and western European culture in general. Slavs and Nords are interesting, and they have their own unique thing. But it just doesn't appeal to me. Stay quiet retards :)

You sound like you look like the rat king from hey Arnold

I hate and dread doing all of those

This is embarrassing. No wonder you retards need to work 75hrs to pay rent. You're so fucking inefficient.

Yuro really do think like this. They are just subjects after-all

yeah they actually do this
its just random conversation, like a guy in a supermarket said he liked my coat and boots and that he can see I like to walk and thats healthy.
I was like t-thanks? In Hindsight I regret being to autistic to respond something.
Even in the Cities they are more open to small talk among strangers.

Having quick witted conversational skills makes women dripping wet, but you’ll never get there without learning to do it naturally. Seriously, imagine you and I are out somewhere and meet some women - I know, just try to imagine - and I’m able to converse easily while you automatically mutter about muh pragmatism. Which do you think the women will find more attractive?

Attached: F192BB44-AACC-4040-A346-BDDDC3D6C607.jpg (640x481, 50.38K)

this completely unironically
are you a psycho faggot?

People here always make Finland and Norway sound like autistic homelands

Don't forget home repairmen. I enjoy chatting up an HVAC guy before and after his job. I feel like it's part of the bill. Burgers aren't as frenly as say a leaf but we are pretty nice.
Inb4 soulless coast faggotry

>Estonia
>nordic
You will never be German Slav

We have this saying here "speaking is silver, silence is gold" (rääkimine hõbe, vaikimine kuld).
Just saying something to someone without deeper meaning just seems useless