MGTOW lifehack

>pay a surrogate to birth you a baby
>strong contract, lawyers, ghost her, make sure he never can find you again.
>get to raise a child without having to ever bother with a woman
>your house, investments, wealth is protected
>no money wasted on vacations, restaurants, makeup - more money for the child

Attached: goal body.jpg (728x410, 54.9K)

Let's do the math. can any "relationship" user tell me how much women waste a year in america?

I presume 2 vacations each year so 2x3000$
restaurant and cafe bills another 3000$
women pretty much cost you 10,000$ per year

You wouldn't waste money on vacations or restaurants? So what, your kid will only know home and school growing up? You will need to prepare him/her to have some kind of social skills and knowledge of the world.

>10,000$ per year
Kek in Bulgaria maybe

Yea, why tf would you not take the kid on vacations? Vacations are great and should be taken. Even by yourself, go see the world dude. There's more out there than the 4 walls of your basement.

nice calculations, i support

no, with the saved up money you can take your son to shooting practice, give him private tutoring in maths and physics, build a homegym for the both of you...

Honestly this is my plan when I’m ready for kids.

+I stay a virgin (technically)

and how the fuck will you raise them if you're at work 8 hours a day. Even if you WFH you can't just afk from your kids.

why the fuck would you assume that i wont take the kid on vacations?

a woman wants 1 week minimum on a beach with hotel and restaurants.
what if i dont want to stay 7 days non stop with the normies on a crowded beach paying $$$ for hotel and restaurants?

Maybe me and the kid go for 1 day and get bored.
maybe we go on 1 day vacations where we actually enjoy ourselves.
we can still see the world...but maybe we dont need to go to shitty europe every year mandatory $$$

i rather take the kid to some jungle than fucking austria $$$ to see niggers.

This.

Well its hard to know the intellectual capabilities of some random whore you will use only as a birthing cow. What if you child inherits her fucking dumbass wits??
Probably no fine women is selling her cunt and kid for money.
Good idea but I want a good genetic base for my children.
Also It probably costs way too much, like 20-30k
still less than a divorce and almony to a whore but yeah.

imagine letting a woman dictate what you do
you sound like a faggot

Seems like you just want a friend OP. You're willing to go through all that expense just to procure someone that can't leave you?

what if its a girl?
all investment is lost

>your child turns into a sociopath
>kills you in your sleep

what did you expect

Just leave pastry squeezers with a dull tip full of semen in random peoples fridges until you start seeing a bunch of shits that look like you.

you cannot jew the irs

You can actually lock a female inside your walls, or in a fridge if you wish to throw it off a cliff for them say, looking at another man.

Why not also marry a dude so you can hang out with him and do masculine guy stuff all day. He can help raise your kid too. You'll start off with just mutual masturbation at first, but anal will come eventually.

In most countries you can't contract away parental rights because then it's like you're selling the baby

Stop being gay and control your women you fucking faggot. Yes that means daily fights. No it can’t be a women from any city. Go to the country and merry a woman that is not going to play the divorce card after the fun is over because she turned into a bitch. Learn to ensure. Don’t teach your child degenerate lifestyle like surrogate bs.

you are telling me to marry a woman and fight daily with her. exactly my point.
you suffer. i choose not to suffer.

i havent been on a single vacation a single time in my life because poor, i think i turned out fine. vacations is far from necessary

Ok and who is going to actually take care of the child? Daycares? Lol.