HOLY SHIT RUSSIA IS DOOMED

>$159 for a loaf of butter
PUTIN IS GONNA GET KILLED LMAO

Attached: 1647689865987.jpg (575x768, 182.11K)

It's normal, they eat lard. They fucking love pigs, their brethren in faith

the average russian has 60 trillion dollars

>not in refrigerated case

It’s rub retard

WHAT THE FUCK? THAT'S LIKE A DOLLAR AND 48 CENTS

Maybe it's time for you Polish pussies to act instead of barking on the world stage.
Poles are the biggest faggots this planet has seen, only the Serbs are bigger retards.

it's over

That comes out to $1.48 USD
I have to pay $2 for a stick of butter because of inflation now in america

1rouble=1rouble
China agreed

>159 rubles
>$1.48

That's weird OP. I was honestly thinking of making the exact same shitpost thread today

>loaf of butter

>In dollars
>Russia

You retard you are literally posting the in-store prices of some local grocery store in Canada.

What a petty currency, you need hundreds just to get essentials.
People earning 40k a month which makes 300$

End average Russian makes 300$ a month, average babushka get 150$

>retard
heh

Plastic boxes for a fucking butter is what surprises me.

>memeflag
This is your leader

Attached: ape.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

>time for you Polish pussies to act
about what?
why are you trying the "swing first, nigga!" tactic?
quit being a fucking idiot.

>loaf

Why is it like that?

10 butters a month is enough

When the time comes, will you fight for israel against Russia?

This should be made of glass, but they are too poor to afford that so they use plastic instead. Also butter is not something you should see in that box, but this is a luxury product now. They loved communism so much that they will get it soon.

It's a 180 gramm of butter for 159 rubles
I used to buy it for 69.90 rubles in 2018, picture related
100+% rise up in 4 years.
God I hope all the babushkas who vote for Edinaya Rossiya will burn in a nuclear flame.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-19-17-12-29-35_9c77fd8cdce4d61c473219c81687d9ca.jpg (1080x2400, 425.32K)

i hate inflation!

israel controls russia too, user.

Butter really doesn't need to be refrigerated. Mine always sits on the counter. Easier to spread too. Your life will change when you learn this. As long as it's not sitting in 80 degree heat.

Do the currency conversion, you moron. Russian goods are cheaper than what we pay.

>those malnourished hands
I feel bad for the Russian people

I don’t pay for butter. I have a cow and churn my own. I live off the land and will never be dependent on (((grocery shopping)))

quality, user.
their highest quality is basically the "price first" brand.

>NOOOOO MY BUTTERINO!!!
show nose kike

because russians are niggers. and nigger steal

If it's real butter it does. Jesus christ Pedro.

Implying the stores in Russia are heated.

It's a fridge. This thing gives off cold air

Attached: f6e80a705094452da91aa3c3c60f0406.jpg (570x357, 313.43K)

No idea, I've only seen them around semi-expensive products like 12-packs of gillette razors, but never with cheaper stuff like butter.

Yes, a Jew didn't tried to genocide me, didn't occupy my country and didn't tried to erase my history. I much prefer Israel than this "country" called r*ssia. You are not a human being to me, if you don't hate them. The fact that they support the "military operation" is enough for me, they love to be a isolated shithole. R*ssia matters only because they were under German leadership during 18th century, before that they were a shithole we invaded every 50 years for fun. Not all r*ssians are subhumans, but all subhumans support them.
Who needs butter? A invention of the evil west. We can eat bread with sawmill dust.

Russians = niggers of the white race

Attached: 1618857927024.png (594x398, 354.9K)

$5.00 here, actually bought a butter churn because i can buy cheap cream on special for a $1.00 and make the butter.

This some fine bait right here

russians are white, asshat.

I love in Wisconsin, we're make butter and cheese and dairy. Everyone let's their butter sit on the counter. Of course in family of 4 we go through 1, sometimes 2, sticks a day.

>Yes, a Jew didn't tried to genocide me, didn't occupy my country and didn't tried to erase my history.
Look who staffed the NKVD and SB in the late 40's and 50's, retard.

Retard alert retard alert.

It's 159 rubles you uneducated worm. That's 1 doller 40 cents incase you cannot do the conversion yourself you inbred mutt.

>meme flag
Lmao opinion invalidated pussy.

aren't*
getting real done with this editing shit, Any Forums.

It would be a mess if the butter wasn't kept solid in the supermarket. Here they usually put butter in the freezers near the ice cream.

Do you know how much money they make? Nooo it's not a good price at all lol

Still that's like 0.5% of average Russian income.

We have 75% of people with blue or gray eyes.

>loaf of butter

Attached: 1647260565290.jpg (739x415, 25.69K)

butter doesn't go bad sitting out faster than its used unless you don't use butter

A Jew or not, it came from r*ssia. It were r*ssian Jews under r*ssian leadership. Just like Polish Jews were Polish.
Aren't white and are also not European, r*ssia had no Romanesque period, no gothic, no knight/castle culture, no renaissance, no baroque, and so it imported a pseudo-Enlightenment, which in Europe grew up naturally, organically, while in r*ssia completely artificially.

Attached: russia.jpg (1242x1447, 1.09M)

>We have 75% of people with blue or gray eyes.

Attached: 1636744795319.png (1280x1280, 1.2M)

kek
kind of true at least since this Ukrainean thing

It's the same in Austria, butter prices went insane after coof era

A loaf of butter, a stick of bread. Same difference.

Those are fridge cases so to speak, we use them as well.

eye color doesn't mean shit, user.