Now you know who are the good boys

Who is on the right side of history can't be more clearer right now.

Attached: RightSideOfHistory.jpg (860x769, 113.87K)

>hi pot meet kettle
>kettle: UR A NIGGER

Attached: 1471302134022.jpg (538x780, 119.84K)

Why can't they just keep this very obviously evil cunt on the DL? No one likes him, not even lefties. It's like openly having the emperor champion your cause

We should all take time to appreciate the opinions of the man who unapologetically did what he needed to survive the darkest part of modern history.

Russia is, that's why our tranny-loving, lying media hate him so much.

Attached: i (16).jpg (965x1562, 344.52K)

This satanic nigger is gaslighting us into a world war, faggot. Who cares about Russia and Chink land. These people also just want to live their lives.

>Be sorts in the 90s.
>Crash Russian market.
>American hogs don't understs.d this is why they hate sorts, and have been gobbling putin propaganda for decades.

The right wing is full of bootlicking, inbred morons who dont win wars.

Fuck Soros.

Let them destroy it all.

This sorass guy created Putin and xi.

The west created modern China dipshit. All the west had to do was ally the fascist powers against communism and everything would be fine. Now they want to destroy communism with capitalism? No thanks. I'm sitting this one out and watching retards shoot each other.

Until I am out of bullets, or out of blood, I will fight for the American civilization of Disney Plus, fast food franchises, and suburban sprawl.

>jews or chinks
>which is it gonna be, Any Forums?
neither

sage

>d-do it GOLEMS

Attached: E10081DF-2AE1-444D-A373-90281B59169E.jpg (788x856, 112.72K)

>Who is on the right side of history can't be more clearer right now.
they're all on their own side of history and that side of history is to destroy freedom and prosperity.

fuck off kike. i'll be siding with the first person to start killing globohomo, end of story.

>sorass
is that you the based doctor that spergs on infowars all the time? kek. by far my one of my favorite guests.

You don't have to be contrarian just because an anti-white billionaire lunatic is in favor of something.

They're out of touch retards who cannot possibly understand commoners. For 99.9% of the time in human history, this is fine for the elite.

Its obvious the west is the satanic enemy, Putin is either an acting as opposition or he genuinly is. Reguardless Putin is the better side in this conflict and anyone who disagrees is a glowing shill or dialating tranny.

Attached: 9310C657-79A2-4AE1-BC7B-131119D80921.jpg (750x719, 54.44K)

Who says i am contrarian? Why the hell would one side with the backstabbing west? You going to fight China and Russia so you can be more oppressed at home? You are a retarded ape.

But paid posters told me that Soros is actually a good guy

Attached: 4t65.png (1000x872, 318.17K)