The average IQ is 100

>The average IQ is 100
>half of the population is even dumber than that

Attached: 1543700711047.gif (298x150, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not knowing the difference between median and mean
OP's IQ is below 100

Non-whites will do that to you

Attached: iq by state.jpg (1280x720, 132.08K)

What's the difference?

I think 100 isn't enough anymore, which is why boomers are so retarded.

That doesn't affect what he said you fucking retard. IQ is based on the standard deviation.

how bad would you feel if your state was dumber than those hillbillies in appalachia?

The median and mean of a normal distribution are the same
Way to show your double digit IQ

IQ doesn't mean shit.

this melanated individual is retarded

If IQ doesn't mean shit why are low IQ countries worse places to live than high IQ places?

Brainlet cope
IQ is the best predictor of lifetime success

and most of them get nice cushy gov jobs

this is the starting point on your journey to realize that Democracy is a very bad idea

Attached: FABDF498-D5A3-4B3F-929D-F3E0C913836E.jpg (259x194, 10.87K)

Scot-Irish in Appalachia ruin the argument for a white-ethnostate. They can't even score higher than 30% white Texas.

Attached: ancestry map.png (1180x624, 618.28K)

You're not white.

Attached: spic.jpg (504x687, 65.87K)

You're fucking retarded.

You already proved you don't understand the difference between Median and Mean.

Go to bed, Spic.

someone doesn’t know how corrupt the Texas education system is.

See you retarded shitskin larper. You genuinely don't understand anything you're talking about.

>IQ doesn't mean shit.
that's right, let's go brandon!

It has more to do with malnutrition. It significantly affects IQ and mental development. That said, 1-3 IQ points isn't all that significant and probably has more to do with smart kids leaving for richer areas. The scots Irish will be the only real Americans left in 100 years.

t. Software engineer from Tennessee who will move back in a few years

>IQ is a normal distribution

It must suck having bad genetics.

hey welcome to fortychins Ahbed! Your consanguine self will have lots of fun here!

>scots Irish
>real Americans

LMAO

its terrifying but also elating knowing there will always be cattle willing to continue working for me.

My IQ is 135

They're the only founding stock group left. I agree that we have nothing in common with the pedophile circus that your kind turned it into.

Take 30 minutes to properly read this page, don't feel bad for having to re-read parts or looking up concepts you don't know. I think it's important for everyone to understand basic statistics like normal distributions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

You saying "difference between median and mean" like it means something for normal distributions is painful to hear and sounds like Reddit's mantra of "Correlation =/= Causation" without understanding that you CAN in some circumstances equate them.

I know this is Any Forums and the standards here are at the absolute bottom. But at least try to improve yourself from here on out instead of being ignorant for the rest of your life.

The only way IQ would even close to resemble a normal distribution is if you measured people with similar genetics. That's not possible in America, as you have shit skins and hillbillies like who grow up around retards and overestimate their IQ because the whites in their state are lower stock than those in the North.

come back home and help out, our people are still poor and economically depressed.
they are the only true american heritage left
an intelligent dutchman on Any Forums? I have to re-evaluate some things, yep, still don’t like the dutch but you might be one of the good ones.

>our people are still poor and economically depressed

Might have something to do with the IQ of your people

>t. puerto rican

user I ask you to please reconsider the gene centric view of traits such as intelligence. I have come to believe Lamarckian inheritance and imprinting is a more powerful mechanism.

>Reddit tier comment
Fucking retard