Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist...

Spain past its Muslim period failed to produce any relevant philosophers, mathematicians, scientist, artist and physician. Its only accomplishment is the cowardly genocide of the native Americans, the persecutions of Jews and Muslims and the enslavement of many native Africans, Americans and Asians.
And there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?

Attached: aa.png (1200x997, 471.22K)

There was a very cool Visogothic culture which existed there before the Muslim invasion eradicated it

I would do it again.

Attached: 1636635831180.png (588x768, 641.89K)

you never get tired of making this thread?

based post-islamist spain

>Kick the Moors AND the Jews out
>Colonize the world
what does Spain mean by this?

Attached: Imperio_español.png (1200x555, 124.97K)

Careful, anón. I heard some of these colonizers were marranos themselves

what does the pink mean?

portugal

Portugal inside Spain, we had them about a century or so

Attached: 1647551837818.jpg (549x604, 30.59K)

It's all to do with trade. The muslim conquest brought Iberia into the most prosperous trade network of Europe which was controlled by muslims and made its territories wealthier than europe. Then taking it back took Iberia out of this trade network.

yes I didn't notice even portugal was pink in the map, makes sense
why the blend in northern brazil tho, doesn't look like they mixed/shared land over there

You are a nigger, statistically speaking

It wasn't eradicated, the cathedrals are all still there. Muslims back then weren't like the modern ones.

>nd there are still people out there to argue that the Reconquista was a positive thing?
Yes because the years of mudslime culture is what set them so far behind the rest of western Europe

Pablo Picasso, possibly the greatest artist of the 20th century, I think he was Spanish.

The Muslim masters were white, possibly descendants of the Swabian Alans and Vandals who settled in North Africa, or perhaps the love of the Arabs and Moors for white pussies ended up whitening them.

Attached: salareyes3.jpg (1000x667, 342.39K)

This post coming from a frenchman is quite ironic

>frenchman
>

Just because your ignorant and uneducated doesn’t mean they didn’t do anything useful as they did many great things.

Here are some great minds from the time:

> Ibn al-Baytar
> Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi
> Abu Marwan ibn Zuhr
> Ibn Rush (Father Of God Paradox & Father Of European Scientific Thought).
> Ibn Tufail
> Al-Zarkali
> Ibn al-'Awwam

They also created tons of things such as the Alhambra. They also had a unique culture which combined many cultural blends and developed a strong sense of toleration.

Based

Oof responded to wrong user :(