Will he win?

Will he win?

Attached: 1646833761957.jpg (600x429, 33.09K)

Yes. But he'll lose Russia in the process. Invading Ukraine was a terrible idea and Peter Hitchens has been right all along about this.

>Yes. But he'll lose Russia in the process.
this

Yup, pretty much this. Russia will win the win, but in the process become a Pariah state worldwide. Not quite to the level of North Korea say, but will all the sanctions and mass outrage etc etc they will become a Russian themed Cuba in no time at all

No. He's crippled Russia economically for the next 50 years and proven them to be as weak militarily as they are economically.

he has successfully conducted 3 military campaigns through his career, and he's winning this one so far.

Nigger tier thinking. The world needs Russia more than the rest of the world needs Russia

I honestly cant see how he couldnt win

This isn't kicking uppity muslims or steam rolling Georgian farmers. This is a real war, military to military and Putin has failed to achieve his objectives.
Failed to achieve air supremacy. Failed to take Russian majority cities like Kharkiv. Failed to encircle Kiev. Lost massive numbers of men and equipment. It's gone very very badly.

That said. Putin will win this war eventually, but he will lose Russia. It is doomed to be a backwater state forever with a GDP less than Italy, a trashed middle class and continued slide into post soviet poverty.

Attached: 1646345318877.jpg (828x823, 202.31K)

"I can take kyiv in a couple days"
Just 2 more weeks and a few thousand more dead russians

Keep telling yourself that. I would be embarrassed too.

The world needs Russia like a nigger needs HIV. Russia has both in droves.

He won before the cards were dealt.

Ukrainians are defending their homes, the Russias are invading. The holols know what they're fighting for, what the fuck are russians fighting for?

China will probably gobble up Siberia sooner or later as Russia gets desperate for money.

The sanctions were coming wether he invaded ukraine or not, its not something he has controll over.

what a retard take. The world will need russian energy, more and more of it as the years go by. Energy consuption is not stagnant. Everyone will be sucking Putin cock after the war is over. Humanity has no future without Russian energy. This is the biggest and hardest redpill to swallow my fren

Depends on how you define „winning“. Will he turn Ukraine in a complete shit hole. Yes.

will he ever be able to implement a pro Russian kind of authorities in the major cities like Kiev? maybe.

will people accept it. not even a second.

Russia thought Ukraine wouldn’t fight at all and people would just desert and give a fuck. since 2014 people already fought to their death to change the pro Russian Präsident, this won’t be different in the future.

Next to the fact that Russia fucked their own country to the fullest, they will never be able to build back Ukraine and keep control of it.

I would call this a big fat L.

Yes and No.

The only thing I love to see more than dead redditors is Russians coping with the fact they can't take any major objectives and are being BTFO by the dozen by teenage conscripts

Bro you've lost 10,000+ troops, 6 generals and countless materiel as well as tanking your already dogshit economy and becoming universally disliked by every civilised country in the world. The only people standing by Russia now are bugmen and poos, how fucking embarrassing.

You could ask this of a thousand invading armies. I'm sure it's a mixture of propaganda and fighting for your brother next to you.

Retard take? You do realise that whilst selling oil and gas Russia's economy was basically the same as Italy. Russia is poor as shit i'm sorry to tell you.

I define it as winning a military campaign. After that i think he will lose everything.

Attached: gdp2016.png (1390x1276, 256.87K)