Virtue signaling yourself into economic collapse

>virtue signaling yourself into economic collapse

Attached: F83D146A-A895-4B2D-A84C-693FA700508B.jpg (847x1024, 111.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8x4m-qpmJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brenton Woods is over

>virtue signaling yourself to mental illness

All part of the great reset. How fucking stupid are you all? This fake war. The energy/gas crisis. It’s all part of the plan and it’s playing out exactly as they said. Gives the West their boogeyman and gets them ready for next phase of cyber attacks, cyber polygon and a digital dollar. How the fuck do you all still not get this? Are 90% of you new or just shills? I haven’t been here in a month and holy shit wtf there is zero threads about how it just KEEPS playing out perfectly.

Attached: 3B059F1B-F5FD-4135-BB0B-62457EA5F0E8.png (1328x1358, 309.94K)

you should read the bible

> deletes your files due to node-ipc
> virtue signaling yourself to toxicity and ruin

Yeah cause I’m sure that can refute exactly why everything in the great reset is playing out again and again you fucks just can’t figure it out. The media/your politicians all these countries... it’s real.

kek, we won't do shit.

Attached: Russia be like....jpg (271x277, 13.99K)

And then there's you, they guy that votes for oil dependency.

You seem smart. Which crypto should I buy? I hodl small bag of Algo. Bought in at $1.40, it's at $0.70 now but I plan to just be patient and wait for Algo to moon to $60k per algo in a few years like Btc was at the peak and finally make it.

The US can't "bust up" anything. The west has fallen. You can see it in the degenerate culture and completely fractured societies.

I own algo, xrp, Hbar, quant, etc any of the projects working with the government. I still think they will go with some sort of their own fedcoin though. Hbar hasn’t done shit but look into emtech and the federal reserve. They been working on project new dawn for over a year. I think any of the iso2022 coins will be used. Quant will be a bridge for interoperability. They are working with the government in England and regulators and apparently are helping with the digital pound. That being said no ethereum token is going to be used for daily transactions. That’s where the “greenest crypto” comes in. Look into hbar. I feel like I’m going against humanity holding it but I really feel like it’s the one that will be used. These eco freaks and their carbon credits are on the great reset website. I’ve also heard about chainlink as well but I missed the boat on that. Best of luck to you fren. Also I’ve only been in crypto for like 4 years so do with that what you will. Whatever they are going to do it probably won’t make us rich but I got about 10k in them. But chainlink is on the council as well as google. Check it out

Attached: F761BA23-41B5-41FC-A8BA-9D601588C20B.png (1240x1754, 1.2M)

Globohomobros i don't feel so good

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-104747~2.png (1644x2569, 1.03M)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

The CIA will seize your crypto after the upcoming cyber attack and replace all crypto with government issued crypto to "protect" future currency flow.
One world currency, banks already agreed to it, your meme crypto is only to build the infrastructure.
You'll take the 666 to keep ur meme money and go to hell.

>fake war
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1722315036963.png (693x2388, 600.04K)

that's easy to do, just start a war in the middle east between say iran and saudi arabia or similar players, they will pirate or destroy each others oil shipments and fuck up the entire world's oil supply

The U.S. is an example of an empire causing its own downfall by allowing parasitic Jewish influence. Everything we've done post cold war has been trash. Surprised it's lasted this long. Once the petrodollar ends and there are parallel banking systems....it's over. The world doesn't have to bow to the U S.

Attached: 1645902253865.jpg (236x255, 20.85K)

None of this can be stopped, we're all going to be Chinese one day.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8x4m-qpmJ8

Attached: Belt and Road.png (2481x1755, 2.26M)

Yeah faggot I’m sure they did this because they all of a sudden dislike Putin. OR it could be because they were trending on twitter and getting called out for this retard. Fuck me you all are dumb.

Banana.