Hunting down incel terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=9p7dRa9-7as
You're not an incel are you?
I've heard that the incel movement has been more aggressive in their recruitment techniques. The Incel movement is a highly organized terrorist organization. Someone volunteers to join the incel movement everyday. These people are violent outcasts who never have sex. Anyone you know could be an incel. The next time you are at your friend's house look for condoms, if you don't find any, he could be a terrorist. If you friend does not brag about sexual conquests at least once a month he could be an incel. Incels are a detriment to our society and should be identified by authorities.
Here we will discuss other ways to detect a possible incel terrorist and coordinate our efforts to deter this extremist menace.
youtube.com/watch?v=9p7dRa9-7as

Attached: Untitled.png (333x321, 56.25K)

based incools, detach from sexual activities to remain focus on bettering themselves

Why is there so much hate in your heart?
Why don't you just have sex?

Incels are a highly motivated and organized terrorist unit. Beware the Incel.

>Why don't you just have sex?

I think the point of them being "incels" is that they can't, unless they resort to rape that is

Why can't they just have sex?

based. kill all incels.

FOCUS. FREEDOM. FEAR.
I FOCUS TO GAIN FREEDOM, WHICH BUILDS FEAR IN YOU.
THATS WHY YOU SAID TORRORISTS, YOU CANT HANDL A FREE FORCE, A SPIRIT FREE FROM ALL CHAINS, A DEMON.

The "incel" concept is being bombarded at white people primarily and anyone promoting it to remove "mating competition" is a retarded cuck

What's an incel?

women are so full of themselves and picky these days, that it's pretty understandable, why someone would choose to abstain from women. also, they divorce guys like crazy, no one wants to build a life with someone only to have it all implode a couple of years afterwards.

Because sex doesn't fix an incel because the lack of was never the problem. Them being retarded cunts is the issue.

Have sex with incels and save the world, tranny. If any of them will have you outside your fantasies.

Women are niggers and i don't listen to niggers

Attached: image0-16-1.gif (128x164, 96.2K)

N IS FOR NIGGER
I IS FOR IGGER
G IS FOR GGER
G IS FOR GER
E IS FOR ER
R IS FOR R
WHAT'S THAT SPELL?
NIGGER!
YOU ARE A NIGGER!

/ourgirl/

When does the "bettering themselves" part start? They're all pieces of shit. Why not just have sex while doing it. Pretentious little worms.

I am coming to rape your womyn and you can't stop me.

Attached: 1625689841455.gif (350x270, 1.34M)

Most of ISIS is incels.

I just had a thought. If women were cool, they'd say "you're not an incel, because I'd fuck you"

>recruitment techniques.

Attached: 1622175085829.jpg (582x463, 33.88K)

Women don't even recognize men as human beings unless they can make them sexually pleased. Being the retards that they are, and as demonically evil as they have shown themselves to be, I wouldn't put it past them to think it okay to genocide/imprison anti-social men. The worst part about it all, is they are half the population with the ability to vote and like Eve convince Adam to consumer what will eventually kill him.

Attached: Rekt.webm (640x1006, 2.88M)