I WANT THE TRUTH

Alright glowies i know your in here tell me why/ how you did this? and why did you have the news networks cover this up for years just to randomly drop it on youtube this year?

Schitzo answers also welcome

this appears @ 2:17
youtube.com/watch?v=o6t31R4tI10

Attached: WHAT IS THIS.png (634x454, 180.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
youtu.be/CEMI3KkryxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

see old footage.

Attached: 1647658993473.webm (712x480, 2.63M)

I fucking hate you assholes for randomly posting this horrible day. If you could remember it happening maybe you wouldn't. Please stop, there is not "truth" to tell besides what has been told a million times and that retards random old video...big deal? please stop this shit for the love of god.

>this post was payed for by a jew.

Attached: 1646534974549.jpg (587x552, 245.57K)

You mean the stuff about the jews?

>368050862
Shit bait

If you want the truth then start by looking up who or what got immunity in the patriot act.

Do you like dancing? Want to see the best dancers in the world?! Google "Dancing Jews" today!

Attached: 038c0a206c8b3d40d911bc0c0f60b809.png (1280x620, 543.14K)

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

bombs in the buildings -- t. wtc janny

There was a similar attack that took place on Christmas morning 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee.
All the evidence of election fraud from Fulton county Georgia was destroyed along with the website voat.co as well as an entire at&t internet node.
And the perp/patsy was literally a warning to Qanon: A.Q. Warner
Conspiracies, loose ends, might makes right, nothing new under the sun, do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law blah blah you get the idea.
Not sayin' it's good
Just sayin'
It is what it is.

Attached: 5thf5e.jpg (500x613, 59.75K)

Truth is ate all the raisins in the bran. Then when I heard my wife yell wtf THERE ARE NO RAISINS IN THIS BRAN I burst out laughing

Boy, is this the thread for me. I know more about 9/11 than any other person alive, and I'm not larping.

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was written by supernatural divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

I woke up to my alarm clock at 9 am central time on 9/11/. Radio saying NYC attacked, war, wtf is going on. What? Turn on the tv and Brokaw saying the twin towers are gone. WHAT? Only a nuke could do that, right? It was unreal, dreamlike for a good couple of hours. Yes, the video of lucky Larry is real, I saw it. Yes, the video of dancing jews is real, I saw it on tv that day. Also muslims having parades and throwing candy to their crowds. All of those things were on the news that day. As well as vehicles blocks away being blasted and burned somehow. It's all very fucked up but it did unite Americans like nothing since has. Everyone was very polite and nice to each other for months afterward.

I was a sophomore in college in 2001. Two years prior, I started investing money into the stock market. It started out as a class project my senior year in high school and by the time I was a sophomore, I was entrenched and educated into how money works. The months leading up the Bush/Gore election, the US economy was in it's death throes despite the media downplaying our poor economic health. 9/11 and a new war just made sense. Our economy leading up to WWII was in shambles, and it was very apparent. After 2000, our free fall was well-concealed. The MIC owns America and thus the need to start the war machine was obvious. Bin Laden was a CIA asset and our economy has been without a floor or basement for the past 20+ years. Most of you were born into significant turmoil that you will need to acknowledge in order to right the ship. Blame the deepstate, Bush/Cheney, MIC, Israel, uniparty, and MSM. Everything is an illusion.

Here's how they pulled it off with a slight delay on natl TV:
youtu.be/CEMI3KkryxU

Attached: Poof.gif (148x281, 2.7M)

The birth of George Floyd.

Post nose, Shlomo

Attached: 1601172901816.jpg (503x666, 140.4K)

There are parallels between the covid scare and 9/11. Legislators had money invested in the MIC leading up to our invasion. Legislators hyped up covid to profit further from a Pharma surge.

Attached: 1612494541502m.jpg (1024x576, 118.16K)

Jews did it and blamed sand niggers to convince the American mutt golem to go to war against them on Israel’s behalf, also they used it as an excuse to gain more surveillance/security under the pretext to protect us from “terrorism”.

Jews cause the problems and present the solutions, their “solutions” are always tightening of the shackles that imprison/enslave us

>I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

But silly, they already admitted to it as you know about Karma.

Remember when they said that Jan6th is the same a 9/11 and Pearl harbor? They know all 3 are false flags so they did not lie about it, its just the listener to stupid to understand what is actually being said.

Karma bro, they will never say you are right or wrong, they just cover it by saying stuff like that is anti Semitic or something like that.

That statement is a confession and 100% the truth as they all where false flags.

Attached: file.png (894x539, 96.72K)

Attached: 1647667323647~2.png (634x454, 210.61K)

Larry Silverstein's jew claws typed this

Attached: 1646722739289.gif (336x335, 2.47M)

>I WANT THE TRUTH
It's really odd seeing these words next to the American flag. I never met any Americans that ever gave a shit about truth.

Attached: 1488 check.jpg (197x256, 19.47K)