My bro is vaccinated and recently he started fainting at work

my bro is vaccinated and recently he started fainting at work.

Attached: 1646458701599.jpg (740x443, 52.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-8.21-002-0018:9
youtu.be/4ACKEGCvLtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means it's working!

fpbp

Put his hand in his pants next time he passes out

You're about to not have a brother anymore, just like me. Sucks a lot man, try to have some support to help you get through.

There are worse things than dying peacefully in your sleep. Lets just hope we don't live to envy the dead.

I'm triple vaxxed and feel great. Sucks to suck

user dont tell me you flip burgers at don mak

my colleague said he's been getting sick like never before his second jab
vaids?

Tell him to wear a football helmet. Falls are no joke.

I don't care

Been reading more and more about weird issues people are having after the jab... young people! Younger than me anyway, I'm in my mid-40s. I'm jab free though.

Yep. Not our problem.

Not.
My.
Problem.

Attached: animal vs npc.jpg (1024x1024, 212.14K)

just get it over with, and join the vaxxxxed
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-8.21-002-0018:9

I love Any Forums

No. Simple as.

based boomer

could be vax, could be blood sugar or heart related. have him checked out by a doctor, blood sugar is obvious thing to check right away.

Has anybody tried to fake a vaccine record and did you get find out?

Does say my employer or school have access to some sort of data base to verify what's on my card?

I watched a guy faint at work a week ago. Just out of nowhere, fully "vaxxed", I think we will start seeing more of this as time goes on...

Attached: Side Effects.jpg (1079x1533, 1.88M)

youtu.be/4ACKEGCvLtI

Do they still even check? My job was asking for jab papers but now you don't hear one peep out of them about it. I never got the jab though, I'm not that retarded.

People definitely look sickly and everyone I know who’s jabbed has aged 5 years in the past 2.

i'm not ready for it to happen

What a happy thought

I was dumb enough to get jabbed and lately I've felt fucking terrible. Tired all the time, can't concentrate, headache, dizzy..