"Russia still has approximately 90 percent of combat power arrayed on Ukraine's border"

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ukrainebros.................

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 154544.png (1389x888, 177.52K)

Ok then send them all in you faggot Putin loving Russian chinknigger

Attached: 1647282554794.png (593x442, 229.11K)

Too many actors went gore

10% of your forces, and you surround every major eastern city including the capital.

>Ok then send them all in
They're waiting for you

nigga on the right is a ps2 render no way hes real lmfaoooo

>asian face
>name Akhmet
Maybe Russian is more diverse than US after all

they're waiting for the usa to send in more free equipment and supplies.

The headline is poorly written;
It means that putin lost 10% of the original 190,000 troops that had lined up on the border; and now only has 90% remaining.

Ok I'm in the middle of Kyiv come meet me

>Kyiv
your thoughts are dictated by NGOs

Attached: 1620165668220.png (399x322, 39.22K)

*Kiev

90% of the forces gathered. not 90% of their total forces. that is saved for nato, and most of it is underwater

you are retarded

Muslim Mongols are what all Russians truly are

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo then what you're saying is that the ghost of kieyev didn't kill over 9 gorillion russians and that the russians haven't been getting their asses completely handed to them?

Attached: 1647398433174.png (1805x730, 367.32K)

aaahhhh thats different. i was surprised that the u.s said something somewhat positive about russia.

there is not even a third of the forces russia

OHNONONO AZOG BROS! CNN said we were winning!!

>only 10 percent of military force
>every major city in the largest country in europe bar Russia is under siege
Niggas really thought just because Russia didnt execute some shock and awe total war campaign that that meant Russia is weak. You would think with how many times in history russia has been underestimated people would learn by now, but I guess not.

Seethe

>Needs close to 1/3 the forces of Russia to invade a small country next to Russia
Russians are pathetic

Attached: 1496198499383.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

There are a ton of ethnic Slavic Russians who to the western eye look Asian. It’s probably the Mongolian step migration.

I kept telling people that it looks like putin was trying to make this a low cost quick and easy war, but zelensky then forced civilians into the line of fire and allowed azov nazis to hide in elementary schools.

That 10% is killed + wounded right?
~ 4500 killed + rest wounded the 1:3 ratio
Or is it 1 :3:1
Killed / wounded / traitors + psychologically incapable of handling war
~ 3800 killed. Probably more 3500.

That initial Zerg bumrush as far ahead as possible in Ukraine is no doubt responsible for over 50% of those loses. Russians didn’t know what him them (starlink and other technologies).

To acknowledge Russia winning is fundementally impossible for people who have been programmed to think that Russia is the bad guy

Bad guys can't win
Simple as.

Attached: 1646130681317.webm (464x848, 2.91M)

That's for when all of the Russian soldiers on the front lines die of hypothermia in their tanks like every single MSM outlet was reporting.

The purpose is obviously a long drawn out war to cripple the American and European economy.
Remind yourself which countries are used to economic hardships and which are losing their mind because they can't afford an 10 dollar coffee and fill the suv

Read the copium & niggerfied replies thinking that this analysis is saying Russia has lost 10% of its forces.

A few days ago
>US intelligence reports that Russia will run out of military power by the weekend
Now
>Russia still has 90% of its combat power stationed at the border

How do they keep getting away with it?

US officials:
>Russia is taking heavy losses in Ukraine!
>Putin is literally shitting himself in rage while he cowers in a bunker!
>About to implement Stalinesque purges!
>Uhhhhhhh wait NVM, he's only committed 10% of Russian military strength and taken land at a ridiculous pace
>What a bully and thug!

They didn't send in only 10% of their forces, what the fuck is up with your comprehension? They arrayed 190,000 troops at the border as of Feb 24, those troops went over the border and three weeks later, 90% of that is still combat capable. That does corroborate the Ukrainian claims of drastic Russian casualties though.

I'm not rooting for anyone in this stupid war, but I would be lying if I told you I'm not looking forward to see the faces of news anchors when they're forced to report the fall of kiev and/or death of zelensky.

The headline means what it means
That 90% is still on the border.
No mention that the 10% that went inside is lost.
If what's inside is considered "lost", then what the fuck is sieging kiev, kharkov and mauripol? Dead russians and broken equipment?
Dear Lord you people are completely desperate finding some way to twist a word here or a fact there to make it seem like the ukranians aren't losing.

> arrayed on the border
> still available

I would expect Russia to soon absolutely unload on the Ukranian armed forces. This is ridiculous. Russia doesn't want civilians getting killed. That's all that's left to the Zelensky story - unnecessary death and suffering on a monumental scale. It has to stop.

Attached: 1647137248341.jpg (857x844, 89.91K)

2 more weeks.

The one leaf is about to write an emotionally fueled reply as to why you are reading it wrong

This is the Uki cope take here saying that "yeah they have fuck loads of troops that they deploy (just at the border not the entire Russian army) but we killed their elite speznaz and paratrooper divisions a lot so they don't matter"

Attached: Cope.png (1407x972, 202.79K)

And the russian military still has 1 million active military personnel back in Russia and a further 2 million reserve personnel.

They hardly sent any into Ukraine to begin with and still have most of them.

They'll put their 9/11 sadface, or their trump winning the election face, or their 6 of january face.

>Confirmed 10,000 dead Russian
Lmao

Attached: 1646670770301.png (620x349, 350.24K)

Didn’t they also said they had used 90% of their resources or some other shit

>>US intelligence reports that Russia will run out of military power by the weekend
When was this?

>They didn't send in only 10% of their forces, what the fuck is up with your comprehension? They arrayed 190,000 troops at the border as of Feb 24, those troops went over the border and three weeks later, 90% of that is still combat capable. That does corroborate the Ukrainian claims of drastic Russian casualties though.
The levels of copium are out of control.

>404: Argument not found
stay mad

What's your country like, Laobro?

>mongolian
try finnish

2 WEEKS ago

>Ukrainebros
bro that means that russians literally got decimated within the first 2 weeks
there has not been much fighting in the last week

it's kinda tragic for russia. losses of 20-30% and you're out

Ukrainesisters....... I don't see the Ghost of Kyiv in the sky any more......

>another Polish NATO shill

it's funny to hear from a mixed racial american in whose country faggots and other shit are actively promoted, who is white and asian

They wanted ukraine to surrender unfortunately that rat zelensky has led the people to doom

Russians are already starving.

Attached: 3126391-195322970.jpg (670x447, 41.01K)

you have sub room temp iq

Ukraine looks like it's going to go on for a while and the US government/media can't keep the hype going until it ends. They're going to start phasing out attention on Ukraine and switch back to covid, which has a new subvariant.

Russian military doesn't know how to fight with large combined arms forces.

>mixed racial
only 2% of U.S. population

Vietnam but poorer

Lol russia is sieging dozens of hohol cities with only 19k troops on the ground

how are langley folks gonna recover?

Attached: 16473307100870.jpg (840x530, 148.03K)

Those are Wal-Mart price tags.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Only 90%

Attached: 1647416696190.gif (725x616, 3.14M)

So he lost 19000 soldiers? That's too much.

>polish kurwa defend her owner

Holy seething.

This world is getting so crazy that I'm agreeing with memeflags and rooting for a multi-ethnic country that despises extremism in any form

Attached: 42cv60.jpg (229x220, 7.63K)

It's nice. Village life but with wifi and aircon. Also no newspapers and no one watches tv except Thai soap operas. More freedom then the west with no worries really being landlocked during covid sucks though

Still available and going nowhere because muh fucking Russian logistics