POPE FRANCIS IS CONSECRATING RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY - CORRECTLY!

This has never been done. Inexplicably a pope has NEVER correctly consecrated Russia like was asked by the Marian apparition at Fatima in 1917.

These are the requirements:
>“The moment has come in which God asks the Holy Father to make, and to order that in union with him and at the same time, all the bishops of the world make the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart”

>Russia must be clearly indicated as the object of the consecration;
>Each bishop must make a public and solemn ceremony in his own cathedral.
For all the other attempts the pope never ordered all the bishops of the world to do it with him at the same time, therefore the request was not fulfilled, but Francis says he's going to do it correctly along with all bishops next Friday at 5 o clock.

What's going to happen? Is Pope Francis /ourguy/?

Attached: 1647664560247.jpg (474x315, 53.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Avidan:0/married-to-babylon-intro-to-jesuit:0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every time i see this faggot i have an urge to bash his face in with a sledgehammer

>a Jew religion does some random fucking thing
>religion pays for lawyers for all of the pedophiles in it
Eat a fucking cock OP. Or a bullet.

He approved abortions in the name of vaccine science. Very cringe.

Pope is a fraud

JUJU BONGO SUMMON SPIRIT!!!!!!!

Mary worshippers
Ishtar lovers

>Is Pope Francis /ourguy/?
Nope, he is probably being forced to do so.
He's any combination of the following: satanist, communist and freemason.
Not to mention a child rapist.

he'll fuck it up

They have a cult, the Marian cult, which is the Jesuit mafia on steroids (or estrogen in this case).

imagine thinking this child rapist is /ourguy/
catholics are the most retarded people on earth
odysee.com/@Avidan:0/married-to-babylon-intro-to-jesuit:0

>old marxist hand in hand with Schwab is our guy because he talks stuff about a meme he openly stated he does not believe in
Yeah

Why does he love nigger feet though?

/thread
herb

Attached: 1647668050518.jpg (906x1024, 127.85K)

reminder

Attached: _bishops married.jpg (783x538, 76.63K)

Attached: 1647668228620.jpg (1600x973, 559.89K)

Shouldn’t all of earth be consecrated?

He wont actually do it OP. Don't get your hopes up. Roman Catholicism does not exist anymore. It died in 1965. I am sorry bro. It is over.

And if the Orthodox go the same way which I am worried they may, Christianity as a whole will be a rotting corpse.

Me too, he is one on the biggest retards this country has ever produced. I'm sorry.

So do the rockets now do Holy damage?

based. jesuits are evil and were rightly expelled from every country they infiltrated my own included.

This is completely unrelated, and I'm very sorry, but does anyone know how difficult it is to sew one of those pope hats? I think they're called miters, and God damn do they look cool.