AT A FAMILY GATHERING SHIT FACED

I'm standing drinking captain jacks jacks and I'm going fucking off about Zelensky. I'm putting these faggot ass leftists in their place. Politics is tht topic here and I'm putting these pussies in their place all of you get fucked.

Attached: 1645552052554.jpg (768x960, 170.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just said I'd if you want to die for zog go kill yourself in Ukraine like the rest of the pussy plebbitors. They're asking what Im talking about lol

I'm going all out revealing my power level.

any hot cousins there OP?

4 cousins they're smoking hot but unfortunately I'm not attracted to them because I'm not a degenerate.

Go ahead and ignore my fucking thread and respond to your fucking tranny threads fags. Lol God hates you

fuck them in the ass and post timestamp
be the hero we need

wow you sound like a really cool, fun guy bro. keep going!

I can't my euro brother in not attracted. Only my aunt gave I ever had a weird feeling towards because she is attracted to my welath but whatever

good job man. keep it up. tell them about Zelensky's gaysexual videos.

You're making an ass of yourself you stupid retard.

dis cat needs to cut back on those brewskies

Told my uncle he's a vegan Democrat that hates America

>unfortunately I'm not attracted to them
Liar.

Tell them about the azov nazi battalion and watch em go all Pikachu face

I ways wonder if you met your 12 year old self, and what he would think of you. Wanting to fuck your cousin's while blaming Jews for a war. Would he interesting to see you just instantly disappear because the realization will hit the lid that he turns into a deranged fucking idiot and will finally try hard in school and not go8myw4 on the internet

Lol I tell that I've been on pol for over 10 years and they're looking at me like I'm an idiot. Lol dumshit npcs

Based user, I'm shit faced too lol

watch this gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven anons

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

Attached: Pass it along if you are saved.jpg (1024x784, 472.22K)

You are going to regret this dummy, do it nonetheless.

>He's so cool, and influential.
>He's a Any Forums user
>He literally wrote to himself, and pretends he's talking to us, and we give a fuck

fuck off moron go LARP at church for some invisible diety who is also a coward

BASED I JUST WENT OUTSIDE WITH MY UNLCE HES SMOKING. fuck these leftists.

At this point I don't give a fuck. He's talking about nam right now and killing communists. I'm trying to resosk with him

It would probably motivate his younger self to work harder school and OP would slowly fade into the ether

Attached: 1646997450824.jpg (725x507, 55.25K)

God isnt real grow up loser

>unironically christian

calm the fuck down you pansy

LE BIBLE WORD OF JEEZES!!!!! more like cheezies you fat finger kicking retard

Attached: 1647617018955.png (324x120, 1.98K)

Hahahahahaha burgers cant handle a drink

stfu christcuck

A week ago I had to sit through a 'family and friends' dinner with rich lib folks, held my tongue for a good while but they just kept sucking the manlet jew's cock talking about how he 'united Ukraine' over and over. At which point I slipped and mentioned how he united Ukraine by sending Ukrainian men my age into the meatgrinder and placing artillery in residential areas for maximum media pity points, while at the same time Ukrainan women are already all over tinder around half of Europe and the jews have miraculously left the country two days before the war started. I could almost see sparks behind their eyes as the NPC programming fried and rebooted and then I just sat there eating cake while they kept repeating 3-4 lines from PLCNN to each other.

lol did you hope your id would change when you swapped flags? God made this happen and now you've been outed as retarded kek

Damn bro you probably meant well and you're only getting hate. I think God might exist, and there is absolutely value in faith and religion.

Post bibletard shit again and I'm bombing Calgary.

lol thanks for the cringe, start a fight and get beaten up then lie about it you degen

Tell gram gram about the jews

Down voted and reported the channel. Devotion to delusion

based

Snort some meth too so you'll really rage out on em while telling them they're all Zionist dogs

Noone is religious anymore. The fraud is over

stop samefagging

Attached: 1576458465344.jpg (776x960, 77.66K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

FAGGOT ALBERTAN

RIP YOUR OIL SANDS LOSER

LOLOLOLOL

My senpai keeps politics out of it and talks about what we actually do.

Wow I bet you're fun at parties you dweeb lol

I just drank a full bottle of some wine and caption jacks rum. And 6 Heinekens. Kill yourself. I'm an American that hates globohomo but it doesn't mean I hate the originals concept of free mason American. White men built this country. Fucking deal with it

>have you been watching those Trump mews again, user, or should we call the now Putin news,, HEH HEH
I put 20$ on this kind of NPC reaction

Attached: 1608811768858.png (460x595, 18.1K)

Red Deer is a shithole, stay there biblenigger

I'll fight any fucking leftists here this is a war. I'll drive to a fucking bar right now I'd they keep it up

I went to church and got bored immediately. I agree with with

Lol checked. Heil Hitler.

He's drunk you shithead

They started it asshole

How does it feel being a dumb, petty nigger toward your family?

I learned about life objectively, not by some pedo on an altar.

Neck yourself

My family needs our money though. Guess what? I didn't start shit tonight. They baited me to troll me but now I'm letting them have it and now they're upset. There's like 3 fights going right now I'm jumping in if something happens. My cousin is a fucking marine and he even hates globohomo

based fuck libtards. They all give respect too.

the bible teaches that it's totally normal for a a saved child of God living a Christian life to be persecuted.

2 Timothy 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

the Bible also teaches that you'll get more rewards and be blessed if people hate you, persecute you, say bad things about you falsely, etc.

Matthew 5:11-12
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

i just read some of the comments responding to my original post and smiled in glee :)

John 15:18-19
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Attached: 358.jpg (680x680, 44.17K)

I told the faggot at work that whatever is happening over there we will never really know. We shouldn't concern ourselves in Eastern issues. I suggest we treat it like neighbors that are fighting. Ignore it

Does Jesus love faggots and niggers?

i commend you op

Nigger shit

Tell them that Zelensky should be killed and Putin did nothing wrong.

STOP NOW, APOLOGIZE AND GO HOME.
Trust me, I've been through this.

Attached: putingun.jpg (717x499, 99.56K)