Savages

It was marked "children" in big bold letters and Russia still did this.

Attached: Russia.jpg (1080x1050, 284.14K)

children is a funny way of writing soldiers

Redditors are children

Attached: 1647217562631.png (1300x720, 213.23K)

Oy vey !
Watcha doing rabbi !?

Attached: 1647471870998.jpg (739x1906, 521K)

>y-you can't just bomb this secret training base! We wrote "children" in big letters for Reddit gold!

They've bombed their own children in their own country why are you surprised

Still zero footage of said children and women that were supposedly to be trapped there.
Did Ukies just figure out how fucking dumb it is to claim that there is 1000 civilian there and struggled to find enough crisis for a believable photo op for it?

Propaganda 101 is accusing your enemy of intentionally committing senseless war crimes

Attached: 1629673996727.png (960x876, 654.83K)

I have a penis drawn on my lawn with roundup. That doesn't mean I have extra penises in my house to hand out.

Lies and propaganda. Don't believe this garbage.

Putin always had a thing for children

Attached: pDBCTZG (1).gif (360x263, 2.96M)

That seems an ill-advised strategy against a country whose official policy for hostage situations is fuck it kill everyone
I don't think they really give a shit about their image

is this what's really happening there?

Attached: 1647648992388.png (1280x1598, 459.16K)

Attached: lies.png (1059x543, 64.66K)

They're bombing "hospitals, schools, etc" because the Ukrainian thinks they can hide military in them and the Russians won't target these buildings. However, the Russians will bomb whatever structure houses soldiers regardless of it's intended purpose.

lol

>Can't the bombs read?
Lolololool

Oh. I was looking forward to free penises.

Attached: 9C2C49E3-50D3-4F0D-9BEA-561F1F8DAA01.jpg (640x602, 269.21K)

And jihadis hid weapons in mosques.

Also.

Attached: 1647155770015.jpg (502x855, 64.21K)

>”children” just randomly written on the pavement in huge letters for ariel viewing
Wow. Totally believable

They really do expect most people to just believe them. Anyone who still believes this shit outright is too stupid to exist.

>write 'children' on your shirt
>walk right up to tanks and blast em
>be totally invincible

why don't more people do this

Hi Muhammed
How many goat wives do you have?
Do you make them were head socks aswell?

>"children"

Nah it says ACTN, which everyone knows stands for Africans Coons Turks & Niggers

Why would anyone trust Globohomo to label anything correctly?

Attached: the new reality.jpg (1280x974, 230.57K)

Wag the dog.

Because the Ukrainian coward rat shit stains hide in schools and residential buildings.

livestream your suicide

Attached: u wot m8.png (748x476, 54.21K)

We're there children inside?
>I don't see how that matters.

be careful how you talk about muslims user you'll end up offending your beloved chechens

Attached: 1643143698432.jpg (720x722, 30.18K)

Makes a huge difference imbecile.

No. The 'foreign legion' is a handful of people. Most of the trannies got btfo from Ukraine. Everyone else is there on black ops.

They were retarded if they thought Russia would care about that suddenly when they never had before, even in wars on their own territory

Yeah they're getting invaded so they evacuated those buildings and are using them that's no secret tard and isn't out of the ordinary

Funny how there were no casualties and that everyone happened to be "hiding in the basement" at the time of the bombing eh?

What are some redpills I can feed my normie friends and family about Ukraine? I knew from day one something was fishy because the media immediately took a side and have been repeatedly saying that Putin is crazy.

This thing about the theater may be true, but that's not something you can feed normies. It's just another "conspiracy theory" until people can pull out their phones and verify from credible news sources that it's true.