I've never seen destiny this flustered before. he's literally just stammering and changing the subject at this point

i've never seen destiny this flustered before. he's literally just stammering and changing the subject at this point.

odysee.com/@theralphretort:1/killstream-extravaganza-destiny-vs-nick-fuentes:4

Attached: Mariupol.jpg (1205x673, 148.39K)

his history knowledge is dogshit and Spic called him on it. also he probably smoked meth before this

Attached: 1635480836896.png (828x881, 1.21M)

This is the most thorough decimation of Destiny I've seen. Nick won the Internet Debates

>destiny changing just the subject!
Have you never seen a destiny "debate"?

Destiny is such a goddamn kike.

There is an althype vs destiny debate.
and destiny is silenced, he has no argument.

and it seems to have been taken off youtube :(

Attached: 5E636BAC-0A40-45EB-ACDF-46EF27FE34D4.jpg (749x906, 210.3K)

You're not looking at this debate objectively.

he fails to see the fact that the west isn't so innocent

Nick has a super clear and obvious angle on this topic.

Destiny has to defend the liberal position, which is completely inconsistent.

So with equal debating skills, Nick wins just because his argument is simpler to make.

I know destiny is a leftist, who's the other guy?

nick crushed him in the beginning because he wasnt ready for what nick brought and sidestepped his entire opening statement. then he bogged nick down with utter crap his discord was feeding him. same old shit.

does anyone have the destiny vs althype debate?

Nick got triggered hard lmao

Closeted homosexual incel leader of the white race and Mexican. So the avatar of Any Forums

Destiny is a more like a centrist, but he is pure neoliberal.

Nick Fuentes is an American nationalist who runs a small political movement (mostly with young people).

>nick rambling like a sperg.
>DesTiny not even responding
shit debate

There were so many facts not even considered in this entire debate. Nick could've done way better.

So it's what we in Russia call a battle between piss and shit then

Attached: download.jpg (329x153, 7.41K)

His debate tactics are annoying. He’s not a honest person and his audience isn’t intelligent enough to notice.

If he was supporting Ukraine you would be calling him Based Catholic Aryan Chad defender of White Europa

Attached: 1591359313754.png (664x472, 275.07K)

Really disappointed in Nick. Why would he focus so heavily on "NATO expansion" and then admit Russia would invade anyway beucase that's what larger countries do

How is two second rate e-celebs political news?

Why is little nipples scared of Warski and PPP?

Destiny is so autistic

Polish posters are truly the dumbest people on this whole website

>just join in
>no clue who is on what side
>Nick is in support of Russia
>Destiny is a NATO shill
I'm surprised but I guess I also totally expect this too.

i just tuned in for 1 minute and destiny was power talking like he had been speed balling meth and coke. Turned it all the way off.

Why is PPP scared of Grossly Offensive?

>i've never seen destiny this flustered before. he's literally just stammering and changing the subject at this point
It sounds like Vaush made this post.

Stop the butthurt

Attached: 1635784702201.jpg (900x818, 154.48K)

Destiny is talking super fast like an Adderall/meth user

>sits there with his shoulders pulled up high and arms crossed in front
>hunches over and looks away when the other guy talks
>shifts around in his chair
>starts to sniffle
>other guy just keeps sitting the same way and rests his head against his hand in boredom

Jesus fucking Christ, Nick is displaying some ridiculous levels of insecurity. Only heard about the guy because of some zoomer polniggers and he seemed insecure even then, but this is ridiculous.

Attached: FOJtKcNVgAEVQck.jpg (1091x1200, 274.2K)

I would be calling him a closeted gay incel leader of the white race manlet christian Mexican. Forgot those two final words. This boy is a literal joke. Alex Jones tier of controlled opposition for zoomers.