Why are tattoos so gay and cringe?

Why are tattoos so gay and cringe?

Attached: FDD05912-5C8C-4171-9BFD-85692BA437CF.jpg (600x1065, 115.9K)

These are the people telling you to get the vaccine

Hey! That guy looks like me

They're fine as long as you don't go overboard with multiple ones or giant ones covering half your body, and as long as you don't get tattoos based on pop culture or current events.

>They're fine
nope. die

ancestral/cultural tattoos are based
these are gay

Me too

Fix my roof faggot

Tattoos were always gay unless you killed some dudes overseas and lost close friends and a leg in the process. I'm also a virgin

Most people have shitty taste. Most can't afford really good ones or can't find a truly great artist. Truly fine ink art is big money.

Attached: file.png (346x461, 253.96K)

Those are the worst tattoos I've ever seen. I have a few but would never get anything that couldn't be covered up with a long sleeve shirt. This summer I will have a fucking roman eagle on my upper arm.

Attached: article-2305295-19271F17000005DC-464_1024x638_large.jpg (1024x638, 139.21K)

It just depends case by case. Having lyrics for tattoos or rick and morty reddit shit obviously sucks. Usually the best tattoos are ones you don't go out of your way to get

>Tribs
Checking satans digits.

checked

Based. That guy knows he's just gonna kill himself in a few years anyway. Why the fuck not

Lmao
checked

Ink is unfathomably based.

Attached: AFEA139B-D17D-40BE-B5D1-F498B9E3DB00.jpg (700x537, 54.63K)

>skillet
dope ink bro

Attached: 1643432866925.webm (720x720, 2.3M)

That's not even a latino.

Cringe

Attached: 1646018032415.jpg (658x576, 200.49K)

Why you use the worst examples for threads like this?

Attached: file.png (564x564, 477.24K)

>Tattoos of Skillet lyrics

we're approaching dysgenics that shouldn't be possible

Using external signs to display individuality and make up for their lack of a personality

Exactly, one is too many.

based

Letting another man permanently doodle his art on your body is about the gayest thing I can imagine. And it's even worse if the artist is a woman. Imagine letting some roastie whore mark you for life.

This fad needs to die already. There hasn't been anything edgy or cool about tattoos for thirty years. This user has an acceptable point, but even those can be way overdone.

Unless you have a specific religion that requires tattoos there is no reason to defile your body.

Infantile and cringe

Attached: 1595106186904.gif (200x200, 407.73K)

Tattoos are sick and rad.

Attached: tattoo.jpg (1024x637, 51.27K)

They're getting tattoos of their expressions; tattoos that say "I like the thing" when your expressions are fickle and fleeting; there are far-left weirdos who got Harry Potter tattoos they now hate because the author isn't willing to play pretend with trannies. Tattoos that depict your experiences at least make sense since those are a permanent and sometimes noteworthy part of your life.

Men aren’t allowed to be tough or masculine anymore so they do anything to compensate

The only acceptable tattoo is a blood group tattoo.

Only yakuza full body suits. Everything else is faggot tier.

Attached: 1647096616803.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Go to bed grandpa

McLovin!!!!

Pony up the money for a really good artist is all I can say.

Attached: file.png (710x736, 609.29K)

I surely believe you satan

one of the funniest webm of all time
what if my religion is killing demons

Attached: fuckin inner cities.png (640x960, 961.88K)

For the rest of your life, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, your immune system will work to remove the foreign substance you paid a guy to inject in your body. The ink will get trapped in your lymph nodes and it will be there forever. And you chose this willingly.

Attached: 95C13807-C7EC-46BA-B1DA-C538F7031B54.jpg (1170x1792, 887.21K)

I don't mind the reminders. But it's a permanent disfigurement of the temple, and most people don't seem to comprehend what that means.

Actually I’d accept that as well.

Find someone without them. I dare you.
This man is a gentleman!

Attached: 912220263.jpg (828x828, 39.68K)

>spending all that money just so i can call you a doodle nigger
doodle nigger logic

You're all bitch made faggots I'll whip all your candy asses irl and when you're on the ground begging for your god to come save you I'm pulling out the tattoo gun and plastering faggot on your forehead

This. Our ancestors had tattoos of animal spirits or the things they hunted. Having someone's faggy band on your body means you are a latent homosexual

Women love tattoos. There’s a reason most women are attracted to guys with tattoos.

This. If the tattoo isn't to commemorate a battle you fought in or something equally important and life defining then fuck off with your gay doodles.

Young man you best take your ass to bed now or imma call your old man and have him tan your hide

came here to post this

Alright Satan

Your lymph nodes are tainted

oh shit satan you an incel

Attached: 28838383828.jpg (1080x2198, 310.19K)

Cancer paint

Dude calm down, no one's trying to take the dick out of your ass.

NPCs love tattoos because social media told them too. They also love niggers, homosexuals and whatever else the electronic jew tells them to.

This

what about buildup in your lymphnodes?

wont that kill you?

I worked with a guy who had heaps of tattoos, he he also had leukemia. Very common apparently. The constant drain on the immune system makes you more vulnerable to things like weird cancers and colds like covid.

Attached: 2456797544.jpg (1068x1068, 340.21K)

looks retarded

Say that to my face fucker, not online, see what happens.

inb4 some rebbit faggot war tourists get Cyrillic letters for "their service as the Ukranian Foreign Legion"
>my battalion kept calling me "Blyat" so please tattoo that on me

Ay caramba!

Attached: pratto.jpg (690x785, 144.69K)

im sure at this point anyone sees every zoomer ever, soccer moms and cubicle jockeys 'tatted up' with gay sleeves and shit and thinks 'i should do that too'

people are so shockingly stupid and worthleds

Always gets me lol

Attached: 8522256.jpg (1079x1350, 984.26K)

as funny as that shit is its so fucking fake, that tattoo is old as dirt, ink has already faded, no redness or bleeding. Can't believe the Daily Mail did an article about this.

Kek

Before my grandma passed of cancer she really wanted to get the names of all her grandkids tattooed on her. Was to help her feel more comfortable with passing away. She was scared though, so I went with her and got one too. Just a small laurel wreath on my calf. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Attached: 1636186005693.png (235x215, 10.76K)

That's a good looking tattoo

>that tattoo is old as dirt
that's half the reason I like the weebum

"Defiling" something assumes some sort of religious superstitious bullshit

Gay

Attached: 1647308634269m.jpg (808x1024, 41.44K)

Many cultures saw your flesh as a place to carry your deeds and battles. To them, it's not defiling a temple, but decorating it.

my religion is the SPQR and I will get the mark of the roman legion

>execute contrarian protocol.exe
You fuckers were the real NPC's all along.

Attached: 152.gif (700x470, 134.71K)

It's lower class trash

Not 1 person in my dev squad has a tatoo and we all make 200k

probably. dont really care though. family is important.

Guys who hate tattoos are generally effete and submissive

Tattoos are the domain of masculine men

>Gangsters
>MMA fighters
>Cops
>Special Forces
>Manual laborers
>etc

Dudes who sneer at tattoos are usually awkward bookish types who hate sports, sexual conquests, and weapons too. They pride themselves on their meekness.

eww body hair

not very trad of her to be showing her nipples like that