I am tired

I am tired.
It seems like no progress.
Loses and casualties look like to be enormous.
Where are NVG's, where are thermal and regular optics.
It's over. It's not, spaniards faught for 700 years to reconquer Iberia, it seems like Russian reconqusita failed to be lightning tier fast. But i got tired withotu even joining the fight for reconquista of Russia.
It's over, for me personally.

Attached: it's over.jpg (479x641, 111.33K)

Remember those anti-US imperialism memes that you guys would spam at us relentlessly

You got any left? I wanna repurpose them

Attached: ftwtwr.jpg (294x172, 11.13K)

Imagine if you had tried to fight us you'd be dead right now just consider yourself lucky Russia spent itself into oblivion on weapons during the cold war and now they're all outdated that is why your country is doomed to become a western puppet that is ultimately fragmented into Asian and European states

>Imagine if you had tried to fight us you'd be dead right now
bullshit, would never happen. it is you who tries t ofight us in our cities and never get enough for some reason. germanoids are curse
> that is why your country is doomed to become a western puppet that
already is
>is ultimately fragmented into Asian and European states
we will fight to the death to prevent it even if it means killing all canadian civilians in their sleep
thank you for reminding me what, who and why do russians fight

Didn't they bomb over hundred ukro special forces into smiterines yesterday. In Nikolayev I think.

Yeah but dead ukrainians dont make dead russians to resurrect you know, we can't bring them back.

No friend you mean what, who, and why do russians die

Attached: 19900348-0041.jpg (1888x2800, 594.58K)

it's over for dogs of anglo monarchy, not a saingle rebellion, not a sinlge revolution served them with the best loyalty that they could ever expect and now they replace you with indians.
it's over for canadians

>Russia spent itself into oblivion
no it didn't, western backed coup happened and western spies and agents of influence "privatized" the country and sent all the profis to the west.
The west will pay for the crimes agaisnt russian people.

Thank God I'm not Canadian

Attached: Newfoundland-map-cities-MAP-locator-CORE-ARTICLES.gif (1118x1600, 475.38K)

Okay then why are you still sitting on an arsenal of cold war era weapons, vehicles, and weapons. They're on full display right now during your failed invasion.

trust the plant two more weeks wear the mask kiss the Z

Time for america to pay the bills

>Thank god that i'm from unlivable northeastern shithole
southerboobros, don't tell him.........

I just think russians are too soft and russia can't really fight offensive wars like punics(usa and nato) do, i just saw the thread about missile strike on urkainian airbon brigade barracks and i can't really justify this massacre even if they are our enemies, it doesnt feel like "winning", i guess when punics(westerners) saw the same type of contect from iraq or serbia they lacked this feeling. i am and probably we as people are too soft for this kind of things. war is a slaughter.

gimme updoots u niggers

take a updoot, Zigger

>can't even roadtrip in cheap lada from moscow to portugal
it shoud have happened just like it did in transnistria and georgia.....
it's over

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

Hey Ivan. You poster tend to be smart
> spaniards faught for 700 years to reconquer Iberia
You’re forgetting someone.
And from today I’m done with Russia as well. Fuckin pansies, calling the lowest of lows subhuman Chechens to do the killing for you. It’s their types that we fought for centuries to get rid of. And now the monke brings them to praxe pillage and torture European lands. Ukrops are just as bad attracting drug addict neo nazi scum. Yet from globohomo I already expected the worst. Fuck NATO, fuck RÚSSIA, FUCK THE CHINKS. Truly fuck all of the nigger tier cultures who larp as KANGZ because they have the nukes.
We need the ancient Traditional Europe to rule over the globe once again.

Russia ended the day GIVI died.

>calling the lowest of lows subhuman Chechens to do the killing for you
RF called all units, Chechnya is part of Russia liek Tatarstan or asian republics of siberias, but you are only mad about chechen units, not about any other non russian asian unit baka. What should have been done? "Everyone goes to the war btu chechens sit in their homes?"

which side are you on
ok Ivan Ivanovich

Which lada is the best

You're talking about God's country mother fucker... but yes you have nothing on our winters pussy

Attached: newfoundland-discovery-atlantic-canada-road-trip-1.jpg (800x600, 160.48K)