AMERICANS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?

Attached: chrome_k0fdleI0i2.png (1188x798, 1.79M)

This is just sad.

Freedom was a mistake.

3rd place is about to OD on red pills. And 2nd place is the reason 1st place is even there.

Attached: 1647296998358.jpg (224x223, 15.74K)

He's an (((American)))

We hate women.

Is third place positioning her trophy to look like a dick to mock first place? Can we please cancel her?

Attached: 8A1EDC3B-8A3C-4222-AF45-8D4B10408F2C.jpg (547x1051, 351.08K)

3rd place is such a cutie.

Who has that hilarious photo of the huge tranny yelling at the petite girl in what appears to be a classroom

We're being punished :(

>Those sweat stains
Imagine the smell

This is a good representation who proves that men are superior to women.

Attached: FOIh-XiVEAETCtH.jpg (679x396, 80.95K)

FR I'd shoot a D1 athlete past her cervix any day.

Just rawdog her until I nut in her chlorine-scented baby factory.

>second is the new first.
When will women realize this is their fault.

Attached: 229d8b7c2718112deea1ef7966d48699515ca68b135f311fbda2ca965edacc8e_1.jpg (640x655, 90.54K)

well, women did this to themselves.
all because they want to hate on men and
wanted to parasite priviles.
fuck women.
they get what they deserve.

Forgot picrel

Attached: 33171BFB-636B-4511-959E-20E408BED037.jpg (828x1123, 654.97K)

lol thanks

This will always be the best post to come from that God forsaken shithole of a board

They'll clearly claim it's not their fault. Cuckservative women will blame "liberals", and TERFs will blame men. The ones who know it's retarded but don't say anything are too scared to be excluded socially.

Haha third place is clearly not amused. Second place is doing a good job of pretending for the camera. The man just looks like he's hoping to get out of there ASAP.

no.
women are being punished.
for their lies.
they get what they fucking deserve.

>Second is the new first.
You go girl. Did you tell your husband that? Because I don't think he was the secoond.

yeah, but women are God's punishment for man being unsatisfied with paradise.

This was the girl that actually came out and said she supports the tranny. Erica Sullivan

Does anyone have a video of them rewarding them? I want to hear the sound difference of the crowd between 1st & 2nd place

Look at his facial and bodily expressions. He knows he doesn’t deserve his awards.

THAT GUY IS HUGE

GOOD LORD

>Captcha: 88STD

1. Fuck
2. Kill
3. Marry

She has to say that. Body language looks different though.

aye

I was going to say he looks almost ashamed, but I think he actually looks a little proud. I think he looks uncomfortable and a little afraid because he clearly knows everyone hates him for what he's doing.

happy?

Attached: 697k0i.jpg (744x500, 95.03K)

infinity times infinity/10 bait

Both 2 and 3 support trans rights.
This is the future they chose

>a pair of jeans that fit just right.

the girls just need to refuse to swim with the mentally ill guys problem solved

3rd place was born redpilled

can someone tell me if whatever test blockers trans athletes take even work? I don't see a world in which any male to women trans doesn't have an advantage over biological women. Would hormone blockers really even the playing field at all? Doesn't seem like it.

Attached: AHHHH.gif (300x162, 1.59M)

I like that he put on a jacket to hide his massive shoulders

the real winner (number 2)

Attached: 1627321641_emma-weyant.jpg (554x554, 57.83K)

Do you think we like this? We’re under attack, obviously. This isn’t the country my grandfather grew up in, but I have to live in this world.

exactly what I was thinking

That's a woman?

Imagine how pissed the 4th place woman must be. I feel no sympathy though, because she probably voted for this shit and now it’s fucked her over

That's what I've been saying. They aren't going to beat Big Tommy anyway, just sit on the sidelines and let the freak do laps by himself. Alas, women are cowards and would never do this.

>I feel no sympathy though, because she probably voted

Blessed. Women should not vote. In today's world they should just cast their vote in line with their husband or father.

That's a man.

This one should also be posted too just to make it clear how everyone is feeling

Attached: 1234.png (970x725, 761.48K)

This feels like art.

Someone needs to shoot this an exaggerate it even more kek

Both of you are gay and retarded

Sick burn.

Attached: Carnage.jpg (210x295, 10.88K)

Any Forums is a safe space for all trans people. Deal with it.