Crypto Currency & Shitcoins - Scam of the century Edition - discussion time

Crypto is the biggest scam of the decade. Crypto is essentially an unregulated Ponzi scheme. There is absolutely nothing tangible to back any crypto currency, not silver, or gold, or any government, or even the dollar.

The price of crypto is based on 2 figures, the number of people who buy into crypto and cost to do ever more difficult calculations through crypto mining.

Once the price of electricity, cost of hardware, and amount of computer calculations becomes too high (unsustainable) to create new crypto currency, the whole market will crash. The criminals who created crypto currencies will cash out just before the crash and members of the public who have invested in crypto will essentially see their assets be devalued to almost nothing.

Crypto currency was developed with one main purpose. To allow criminals to facilitate illicit transactions for illegal goods and illegal services. Once a transaction has been completed, the criminal can now immediately cash out his earnings into a legal stable currency such as USD, GBP, EUR, and CHF.

The fluctuations in the value of crypto do not matter to most criminals because each crypto coin is not held onto long enough for any major devaluation to occur.

A crypto currency itself is not designed to be a permanent long term container of monetary value. Because most criminals do not hold onto crypto for any long duration of time, it will not matter if a crypto currency collapses.

Criminals know that crypto currency is not designed to last. The mass public adoption of crypto currency is an unexpected happening as it was not designed initially for mass adoption. The advantage of mass adoption of a crypto currency is that the creators now have a means to hyper-inflate the value of their low worth digital coins and through foresight can cash out earning an astronomical profit just before the big crash happens.

Attached: In_Bitcoin_We_Trust?.png (256x256, 24.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAUrMuMPlo&ab_channel=TheGravelInstitute
youtube.com/watch?v=35x8N7Va8zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm from biz, this user is a retarded faggot and a leftist piece of shit, can confirm.

Crypto is simple. It is a criminal scam and nothing else. Tech bloggers and tech YouTubers will try to convince you otherwise that crypto is a legitimate currency by giving in-depth explanations with fancy visualisations and explanations. Don’t fall for their spiel. The fact is, that crypto is not in any way shape or form legitimate. Crypto is not supported or backed by any government or by most banks. The current state of crypto is that it is unregulated (not taxed) and in a grey zone of being neither legal nor illegal.

Attached: GBTRYMF.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

shut up and go back to plebbit, tranny

>ngmi
stay in fiat retard

glow more

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAUrMuMPlo&ab_channel=TheGravelInstitute

Attached: amazing-pic.png (215x251, 78.75K)

Silver.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 9.04K)

>Once the price of electricity, cost of hardware, and amount of computer calculations becomes too high (unsustainable) to create new crypto currency, the whole market will crash.

Crypto is basically being a bull on electricity costs, you said it yourself dummy. Lots of great thinkers have speculated about currency being tied to actual electical output. Crypto isn't going anywhere and the fact that you are using a meme flag just shows me (((they))) want Any Forumsacks out of crypto.

>Any Forums shills tells me not to get into BTC at $100 because it's a scam. I listen.
>Any Forums shills tells me not to get into ETH at $10 because it's a russian scam. I listen.
>Any Forums shills tells me not to get into Link at $0.30 because it's another scam,I don't listen and put $47k into Link at $0.30.
>Hold
>Hold
>Sell 10k link at $25 to get my intial back plus extra to buy other crypto, silver and a pick up truck.

100k link holder
15k XRP
0.05 BTC
2 ETH
25 oz Silver
20 million shiba inu
Used toyota hilux double cab
>from a 47k investment

Yeah fuck off.

i made 1k by doing nothing. How is that a scam?

fear not justice for "crypto" is coming

Attached: FKyBsEZX0AAkIHb.jpg (2000x2000, 247.07K)

she's right though, i spent 5 bucks on bitcoin just to see what the meme and hype is all about it has gone down and refuses to come up lmao just buy silver and gold niggers

Checked

Attached: Satoshi Nakamoto - Deal With it BIG.jpg (2949x4096, 780.72K)

Seething nocoiner

Attached: they-do-not-want-you-to-hold-physical-assets.jpg (699x912, 149.54K)

Literally everything you say in that humongous wall of text is basic bitch normie tier crypto whining. The most basic crypto 101 videos on jewtube debunk all of it. You are either a shill or a total retard.

Attached: SlideThread3.png (2280x1550, 99.02K)

> a soft open for CBDC's

Attached: crypto lose.jpg (1244x1483, 456.02K)

Attached: bitcoin warning.jpg (1057x2324, 475.76K)

Attached: 3rd founder crypto exchange.png (683x766, 108.44K)

Jews and other mafias launder money using it too, the same way they do it with any other speculative investment.

Gold to $100,000 if Putin sells oil for gold (no joke).
>youtube.com/watch?v=35x8N7Va8zg

Attached: putin gold standard.png (913x896, 763.84K)

Tldr but even if its a long tern scam, aren't autistic kids getting rich with this shit?