If smoking's actually bad why can't they give cancer to beagles with it?

If smoking's actually bad why can't they give cancer to beagles with it?

Attached: ES2FxxBUUAA9dDK.jpg (960x480, 92.72K)

the fuck did someone really make a beagle smoke?
i'm a smoker and i couldn't imagine forcing a poor animal to smoke without their consent, that's why i don't carry menthols with me, so stupid niggers can't bum a fag and hurt themselves without consciousness

It's worse than just making them smoke.
They cut open their throats and forcibly pumped the smoke into them with those tubes in the picture.

He thinks he's people

damn that's crazy dude, "scientists" are fucking evil for real

Attached: 1644970871548.gif (600x338, 889.87K)

cancer is a psychological illness. the ancient chinese knew this

THEY FUCKING SHOULD AWWWWHOOOOOO

Attached: youllneverbearealrabbi.jpg (284x177, 5.51K)

Cancer happens when OP is a massive faggot, guess you know what that means user.

They dont inhale like my boy ill Bill

Top kek

>"scientists" are fucking evil
Correct.
>that time a researcher proved he can kill the mother of an infant monkey, replace that mother with the choice between a cloth dummy mother and zero milk vs. a wire dummy mother and a bottle of milk, and get infant monkeys to starve out of fear of the wire mother
Thanks to that experiment we learned that babies like having mothers that aren't made out of metal wire.

Attached: WireMother.jpg (1024x768, 113.63K)

Don't forget about the drowning rat experiment

>dont inhale
user, it was a tracheotomy lol

i can watch gore and tranny operations all day without skipping a beat, and i don't even like monkeys (except for in my soup ofc), but these fucking satanic faggots doing shit like this to animals is a bit too much for me, holy shit, poor macaquinho

The drowning rat is still done to test antidepressants.

Attached: if.jpg (1126x1713, 243.78K)

I hate this fucking world

it's so fucked bro.

FUCK SCIENTISTS
Every experimental researcher should be subject to their own experimental torture

Attached: 1561904878240.jpg (633x772, 190.57K)

>And yet doing testing on death row inmates is considered inhumane.

Honestly would Mozdef Dagudboi, convicted serial murderer, even mind being forced to smoke?

it's images like this which i first learnt to associate with the word science & scientist

Bretty sure cigarettes are prison currency so probably not a problem

Based monkey soup connoisseur