INVADE CANADA RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Russia. We take Canada and we make it our own Russia. This is our chance. We can conquer them in a day. DO IT NOW BIDEN!!!

Attached: Capture.png (624x698, 235.95K)

I would like to, but is too far away
I want to move to a colder place

China is best friends with Russia and so is Trudeau, it's already conquered. The jewish theatre just makes it seem like they're not allies in the public eye.

Seethe mutt. You are our loyal attack dogs that will do our fighting for us. You are our bitch.

They disarmed the army because they were afraid disgruntled soldiers would start a coup against the mercenary groups that guard the traitors.

So Canada basically funded a 20 year long war in Ukraine.

I don't feel sorry for Ukraine anymore.

Attached: Lennys-resolve.jpg (876x438, 24.61K)

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

Jesus, how dumb are canadians?

As long as there is no fucking carbon tax, Alberta would gladly join without a shot fired. How much worse could it be under sleepy Joe than Castreau, eh?

Attached: FB_IMG_1646275510710.jpg (434x532, 17.75K)

Why conquer what you already control? Invasion is some 20th century shit. We international trotskyites bro

are there publicly admitting they can't defend their country against invasion?

yes lol. liberal government moment.

>are there publicly admitting they can't defend their country against invasion?
when will americans finally claim their rightful clay

Brothers, the day has finally come. Today is a great day and Canada will be ours.

Attached: 1487618393153.png (200x200, 20.5K)

Bros.....if we invade Canada maybe Twitter and Faceberg will sanction us and stop their services...maybe Coke and Pepsi will stop selling their poison....Bros....

plus their best sniper in the JTF2 allegedly died in Ukraine. Our military just can't stop losing LOL.

America will soon be destroyed by megatsunami caused by Russia nuking lava; forgive me.

It's ok

>literally no source
That never happened.

That's why I said allegedly, who knows

That's not how "allegedly" works

god you're a fucking retard, Americans if you're reading this have no mercy on this fucking country.

Hurry up and annex this gong show already user. I'd love to see the retards up here crying that they can't fend off an invasion because we gutted our military and took all our citizens guns.

I'm tired of living in historic times all of the time. Let's just isolate ourselves and call it a day

Imagine retarded people are the norm, then imagine what those people would consider a retard, that user is an average Canadian.

We dont want the people just the land

Canada is already USA puppet you dont need to invade there

>we need more money!
boring

We already own it, more than China could ever hope to. However, unlike the Russians, we understand soft power so we don't need tanks and drones to make the Canadian government bow to our will.