Are gay people welcome in the conservative movement or are they just tolerated...

Are gay people welcome in the conservative movement or are they just tolerated? What is the current general attitude towards gay marriage in conservative circles? Not LGBT as a whole, but specifically the gay part.

Attached: d70ae83471aQe38hba0dc375bda583fd.jpg (462x600, 205.93K)

>Are gay people welcome in the conservative movement
no

> Are gay people welcome in the conservative movement or are they just tolerated?
Neither, fuck off. The attitude is that you have a mental illness and you won’t be considered human until you can accept that and seek help. L if you’re against conversion therapy you’re worse than whores.

Faggots should be thrown off a very high building, like real tall.

GAS THE FAGS

Attached: 2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg (634x354, 48.45K)

Any conservative movement which tolerates fags is Jewish-backed controlled opposition.

"...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"
Quran (7:80-84)

they look like human ken dolls

Those two are welcome to choke on my BBC (Big Brazilian Dick)

Nobody fucking cares about what you do in your bedroom as long as you don't preach to children.

I care. all fags should die

Just be "roommates" like Ernie and Bert.

oh you guys think you can fly...yeaH

WERE GONNA TEST THAT

No.

Attached: 20220316_112846.jpg (933x926, 105.99K)

there is much disagreement among Islamic scholars on whether faggots should be burned or crushed by walls

Gays are welcome by mainstream conservatives. Pol is just a high T board, but I’ve seen lots of hookups here. Trannies, however are sus in real world conservative circles and reviled here. Personally I think the difference is who you love versus self love - for gays the latter is secondary, for trannies it’s the only real question and they’re trying to force others to do it for them. Like insecure thots demanding you tell them they’re not fat every damn day.

Nigger, you should care because it's not about these things being kept in the bedroom. Fags have always existed, but they did their faggy things behind closed doors as to not arouse backlash. However, now that it is open promoted, it is promoting the destabilization of society and its base: the family.

It is for this reason that faggotry should not be tolerated in the slightest.

Yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again, we must tolerate faggotry because WE NEED HADRIAN BACK

Attached: hadrian.jpg (1240x1616, 292.07K)

>Any Forums
>high t

yikes

If you are a normal person who happens to be gay, that is cool. I tell my children that gay is bad.

But if you a fairy twinky poofter faggot, then I will suffer great pain to avoid any and all interaction with you.

Chicks kissing is pretty hawt, not gonna lie.

Attached: danteinfernoninecircles.jpg (719x1111, 292.34K)

Fpbp. Wrap it up here. We're done.

Attached: 1572272461681m.jpg (1024x952, 171.21K)

You guys are a bit extreme ngl.

My problem with rainbow people is that they are so obnoxious about it like dude don't try to shove it up my throat and push this degenerancy to children in schools, other then that I don't give a fuck if you are gay or not.

Honestly dont really xare but musclefags freak me out and ripped bi guys scare me also sometimes a big shit hurts so i cant imagine a penis

Dave rubin was more than welcomed before he became irrelevant

Just replace gay people with insane people and that anyone accepting of the premises of those who are insane (as though capable of rationality) are also insane. I know you'll reject and not comprehend anything I just said. You may even feel offended. Which is why I wouldn't bother with people like you weighing in on any important matter which might affect my life.