White people shouldn't LOGICALLY exist

At all. Because in nature the more albino looks are destroyed by sunlight and natural selection, But you people hid in the green cold areas of Europe, from the real human race.

YOU are mutants who aer destined to eternally rule the planet because nature made you into vampires.

You will feed on my blood, eternally.
But don't expect us to love you

You call us "ANTI WHITE"
what we actually are is PRO HUMAN

Attached: white man.jpg (225x225, 4.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58BDrZH7SX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the truth about you white mutant and history
\youtube.com/watch?v=58BDrZH7SX8

>real human race
We never lived on this planet.
We were brought.

whites are mutated, i.e. evolved
niggers are unmutated i.e. they are still monkey

Fake. Mutation happened in some cold sad frozen area in Europe, when you were hiding from the brown actual humans

You are sort of right. We whites have the dna of gods in us, however diluted. You do too, else you'd be a monke

White people are likely from mars; hence why their circadian rythm matches Mars' not earth's. Brought here as slave workers.

Thats nice Jamal.
Now get back to frying McNuggets, your child support aint gonna pay itself boy.

white is mutant.

evolution is a white lie

Kill all the (((humans)))

I'm mixed. black. latino. some white. I'm just not pure which makes me 100x better. any pure white unmixed person is disgusting.

then go live in africa

What are white albinos then?
Albinos can't be even more albino right?

Cope & seethe mutt

Allow me to fix your broken mind for you nigger

Attached: Niggers.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

You morons stop trying to destroy each others races. Every stupid race seems to be intent on either destroying the other races, enslaving the other races, or making themselves and the others into mongrels. How do people get such pleasure out of destroying the natural world?

>rule the planet

Uh huh, that's right.

>don't expect us to love you

We gon' seduce you niggers. You gon' love me.

mutt is a compliment. pure euro dna is a mutated abomination.

eww

Why aren't you living in africa, bro?

You can't explain that

Blacks are the most useless race in the entirety of human history

lmao dead niggers

Attached: 1644622403776.webm (276x480, 824.64K)

I don't like this script. Sorry. REJECTED

lol

Attached: niggy good.png (637x649, 692.9K)

>But you people hid in the green cold areas of Europe, from the real human race.
No
Whites are the real humans.
Shitskins are a faux race of gorillas and monkeys LARPing human.

Jews are some of the palest mutherfuckers of all so I agree they shouldn't exist. all fields.

lmao

Attached: Made good.jpg (1659x1000, 480.36K)

brown jews are good normal people

my buddy is a brown jew

kek

Attached: nig made good.jpg (2048x1295, 638.37K)

jej

Attached: goodified.jpg (976x1393, 124.22K)

mars is a hot environment. People that living in such places often have dark skin to protect their skin from burning, nigger are from mars.

>every day niggers wake up and think about this shit, that theyre black and shit and wypipo
rofl sucks to suck i never have to worry about that kind of thing

>Mutation happened
>mutation resulted in higher IQ, critical thought, genetically better health (fewer rates of heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, cancers, hematological disease (sickle cell)), greater lifespan, better hair, stable societies, increased GDP, etc. etc.
While the nigger was left to devolve, the mutated white man rose to evolve
>inb4 MUH DICK, MUH MUSCLE MASS

you suck. creep.

a mutant genetic DOWNGRADE happened in 5000 BC and made you ugly pale haters

You talk like a bitch

Attached: I made you a necklace.jpg (640x350, 171.64K)

Mars isn't hot at all, it barely has any atmosphere so it's the complete opposite

>You call us "ANTI WHITE"
>what we actually are is PRO HUMAN

Then go live in Africa or Mexico and leave white people alone.

higher north you go less sunlight there is - darker the skin less vitamin d is produced - nature is making dark skinned lives miserable there - you can combat that with drugs and supplementing vitamin d but hey you want natural selection so no cheating :P

>eternally rule the planet
Ok then. Fetch me my staff and crown and a cup of wine, nigger.

You're an idiot

Attached: herenigger.jpg (476x352, 24.5K)

This is what comes of oiling yourself up all the time. I'd rather be ashy and smell like a wet dog than burst into flame every time I try to torch police property.

America is mixed land now. White ppl have no right to land. You will just regroup and genocide us. White supremacy land needs to be banned

Great rebuttal, Toby. All that's left of your shit thread is a 4 letter anagram of the word "ages" applied to all fields

Niggers shouldn't logically exist because they hid in lands without trees and built nothing and only consumed everything that was there before invading the next place to do it again. They are parasites and a plague upon the earth.

I'm a spicy mixed GOD compared to your pancake flat abs snowman look

gtfo

Btfod by Google

Seems like swimwear weather to me, Ahmed.

seethe more nigger, non whites are the problem

>I'm a spicy mixed GOD

Attached: you will never be a nigger.jpg (691x466, 62.81K)

>I'm a spicy mixed GOD
All fields

Attached: 1647641757818.jpg (735x742, 44.23K)

>White people shouldn't LOGICALLY exist
And yet we do. That's high IQ for you, nigger.

not how I look like

Niggers adapted to live in Africa, where the weather is always nice, there's a high UV Index and the only long-term thinking you needed to do was how to avoid that lion again. That's why niggers evolved black skin, but not the ability to plan long-term or manage resources. Whites, asians, basically every race other than niggers evolved long-term thinking needed to survive harsh winters, and skin that also changes color along with the UV protection and amount of vitamin D needed.

We're practically different species, but I'll remind you every other race sees niggers as stupid animals. Leftists just see you as pets.

Attached: white male at the zoo.jpg (960x934, 128.54K)

Attached: 1630858045640.jpg (1024x1023, 154.78K)