Trump's Wall

What makes U.S. republicans so loyal to somebody who rekt them and had no problem doing it?

Attached: conservativeBros.jpg (640x518, 98.9K)

I am skeptical of Trump but everything about this retard opinion is wrong. Why post garbage twatter crap?

can you argue against it?

How’s that student loan cancellation going?

can your argue specifically against the allegations in the picrel?

Or do you plan on deflecting the whole time?

No because you want me to cope and say they were gradually building the wall (which is just a fence), just like I expected you to cope by saying he’s introducing some cancellations but it’s going to be gradual. It’s a useless circular argument which is why I don’t blame democrats. Trump was a weak leader who didn’t use the expanded powers of the executive branch to fulfill his agenda. No one to blame but him and his team.

so you agree with it? wtf was the point of even posting? take your meds autist

OP here to rephrase the question, since at least two of you faggots are having trouble understanding it:

can ANYBODY explain why trump's followers are so loyal to him when he, at the minimum, condoned attacking a gov't branch (and didnt do shit to protect them), and convinced them to donate to his wall and allowed his buddies to misappropriate this money?

Attached: 1647021799636.jpg (895x959, 84.65K)

I did not realize this but now I want to vote for Trump 2024

obviously they're retarded so they work the remedial blue collar jobs /thread

kek, not a bad idea. vote for him again and have him destroy the GOP even more. wouldnt be so bad if it didnt affect the rest of us.

source on Bannon stealing millions from the wall fund? who's your candidate of choice, OP?

but so many retards? i guess im just baffled to see the amount of morons that are willing to forgive and forget that orange cuck

Attached: 1647019543299.png (750x696, 428.78K)

I'll start. When did Bannon steal millions from the funding for the wall. And how would millions stop a multi billion dollar project? The wall was stopped because Democrats and Rino's did absolutely everything in their power to stop it so as not to disrupt their handlers global ambitions. Biden could stop the border crisis tomorrow if he wanted to, but they need the mass illegal migration. If Democrats thought for a second illegals voted not Democrat. You would be able to see the wall from space and it would have been built in the 60's. The wall was mostly to stop the cartels and coyotes. Actual illegal immigration is stopped by not funding them. You cut the Gibs and illegal protection off with a pen stroke.

If you don't Gibs them that's, they won't come.

Also you "argue" like a fucking kike.

Attached: 1571262276432m.jpg (1024x912, 111.88K)

>Bannon steals the money
What is this retard talking about?

because Imagine you're a Biden supporter. You watched his virtual rallies. You chanted "FORGIVE THE LOANS." Biden makes it to the White House. He gets millions of dollars for the forgiveness. Mayor Pete
diverts the money. Biden gives
Pete an infrastructure bill. Then you blame incel chuds for not forgiving the loans

doesnt matter bro, im asking a simple question that cant be answered and continues to be deflected.

who's your candidate of choice?

How’s that student loan cancellation going?

does it matter unless you plan on derailing the thread?

The wall was always a metaphor not a real wall.

>who is your leader of choice?
I support the German Workers Party, yes.

Just like lock her up kek

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>because Imagine you're a Biden supporter.

youre arguing against something that isnt even true. you are literally creating a narrative and arguing against it. kys immediately.

look it up faggot

look it up faggot. none of what you just said is true.

>also you argue like a fucking kike

kys twice schlomo

How do I get in contact with the moderation staff on here? I mean directly

Imagine still kvetching about Trump on social media after he's been out of office for over a fucking year. Rent goddamn free.

Attached: 1637857572589.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Trump built the wall despite all attempts to stop him. We still remember it quite well. Such ignorant attempts at propaganda are pretty lame.

you have to commit suicide first

deflect harder

>posting in a bait thread

90iq

>first words in response were literally "doesn't matter"
>s-stop deflecting
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

he didnt finish it. started it and once you dipshits looked the other way, he stopped. how hard is it to admit that you were rekt?