Pope to answer request from Heaven

Pope will be consecrating Russia next week, amazingly
Potential outcomes
>>peace in the world
>>Russia will convert
>>trannies with seethe
>>Ben Shapiro will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord
>>Catholic church will be demonstrated to be the one true faith

Attached: IMG_20220318_160454.jpg (861x1083, 143.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dianemontagna/status/1504714889960562689
youtube.com/watch?v=dcP6etVoyRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based Francis doing what the Rad-Trads never could.
nothing can stand in the way of the Immaculate Heart!

Pope ain't even qualified to be a bishop

Attached: _bishops married.jpg (783x538, 76.63K)

Catholicism is Babylonian trinity worship.
The old testiment God is the one true God.
The new testiment god is the freemasonic god.
Jesus is the false messiah. Ironically Jesus Christ is the Antichrist.
It took me a long time to figure this out.

Attached: _catholic practices versus scripture.png (984x868, 72.09K)

Attached: _1585189452108.png (2828x1296, 573.62K)

How does this work? Will Russia land burn in the holy fires or something?

Abrahamists are faggots

Frankly surprised no ones talking about this
Don't think it matters as long as he says what he's supposed to say

You're about to get the reality check of a life time buddy

I'm not pulling this out my asshole. I can show my reasoning if you like.

Truly no one knows. Well just have to see.

Your reasoning doesn't matter, you're just wrong, and you're about to see it

Two more prayers

No one every done something like this before?

Two more millennia kek

Well you could speculate the world will have to change quite a bit to be at peace, and there are various vehicles of change

((( )))

are you jewish?

Seethe you kid-fucking fag.

Attached: 29191381.jpg (719x597, 112.5K)

is this before or after he and the rest of the church will be trafficking and raping white children?

Bergoglio isn't even the real Pope. The Papacy has been vacant for the last 60 years. This whole consecration is a sham and of the Devil.

i've read this here before, but what's the meaning of the consecration?

He, that false pope, is out of line again & now his days are numbered as an old man nearing the end.

Everything you posted is false. You still have time to repent.
Pope is serving Satan. Do not expect good fruits from him.

Pope's throne room

Attached: 4b5c8a3937b1402d9faf45713b8894633c068db4adf5a99261d2e32f44145660.jpg (500x380, 78.77K)

Pope's throne room, mirrored... try it yourself.

Attached: 4b5c8a3937b1402d9faf45713b8894633c068db4adf5a99261d2e32f44145660a.jpg (484x377, 25.1K)

>Your reasoning doesn't matter, you're just wrong
God gave me eyes to see and ears to hear. When I started reading the bible I noticed that the OT God and the NT god were very different. I asked God to guide me onto the right path. And ever since all I've found is more evidence that the NT is a trap.

Christ = alchemist (water into wine), sorcery/spell casting/witchcraft, karmic new age eastern cuckery (turn other cheek), necromancy (raise Lazarus from the dead), blasphemer (i am god), light bringer morning star (Lucifer much?), new saviour new covenant completely scraps the commandments (Sabbath breaking), judgements and ordinances (new covenant).

the OT God is based. he says kill all your enemies right down to the last woman and child so they can't come back for revenge.
he says he is the one and only saviour. and he says he never changes.

but in the NT he changes. and Jesus claims to be the only saviour. Jesus says 'fuck the commandments, ordinances and judgements'. he even says fuck the Sabbath (which is one of the 10 commandments).

The NT even calls satan a god saying he is the god of this world.
I think (and I could be wrong since I'm still on this journey) that the Hellenistic jews wrote the NT to make us worship the false messiah (Antichrist) and to reject the laws off Moses and reject the actual OT messiah when he comes and therefore forfeit our covenant with the Hebrew God of the OT.

You probably don't see it. But I do. before I picked up a bible I went searching for the answers. And I went down all the dark rabbit hole. I went down the new age mysticism (which is really old age occultism) hole, I studied the ancient religions, the mystery schools and secret societies.
These were traps too. They all led me to the God of the OT.

Something Crazy is going to happen, this pope is a false idol and will be smitten

No because I reject the rabbinical teachings of the oral law of Talmud and its kabbalistic nonsense.

I don't know what my religion is since I'm still new at this. Maybe karaism. Karaites use the OT as their only scripture. Apparently Hitler classed karaites as non jews.

Well, there's actually a part of the Fatima message pertaining to a "mirrored" pope and some stuff that happens to him in a destroyed city.
We all have to repent and trust in Gods mercy in the coming days

You poor soul. Jesus warned you.
>The NT even calls satan a god saying he is the god of this world.
This is the god you contacted looking for the truth. He subverted your eagerness and you sadly fell for his trick.

Attached: nwo.png (811x550, 596.37K)

I don't really know of any "hidden meanings" but its been kind of controversial since it came out and Popes have tried to sort of do it without doing it so they wouldn't offend Russia, or they never got all the bishops on board

>GOD HAS LEFT THE BUILDING LONG AGO

>Jesus warned you.
Which Jesus? The morning star Lucifer Jesus? Open your eyes retard. Read the words. The NT is a trap.

Attached: KJV_Revelation_22-16.jpg (1650x1275, 307.91K)

twitter.com/dianemontagna/status/1504714889960562689

Attached: 1.png (1048x1082, 1.13M)

Same Catholic Church same ecumenical heresymSame Catholic Church same ecumenical heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=dcP6etVoyRs

Based.
I'm telling you, repent of that protestant nonesense while you canpprry

Read Marcion. He got it right, or rather he was the closest to the truth.
Hopefully, our Father will see your thirst for knowledge and will forgive you.