Drone warfare? Kek

What are the political implications of 'drone warfare' being as utterly fake as 'nuclear warfare'?

I've been searching vidya ... ya know I don't think I've actually seen these drones firing hellfire or whatever in action. Always some first person thermal shot or some computer cartoons in promo type videos.

Go ahead, see for yourself, search terms:
-drone firing missile
-drone launches hellfire
type of things
Then contrast:
Artillery firing
Lrad in use
A-10 target practice

Frankly if the bullshit story was true the rest of the force is /fucking obsolete/ every bit of it. But I'll tell you what the political implications are. This is another deception, and that means your rifles have more power than you realize.
Get a dirtbike. A street legal ready for off road is what ya want. 450, and learn to run it! A rifleman with a dirtbike and a .308 battle rifle who knows how to use both is a big fuckin' problem. And don't let them fool you - birds hate getting shot at and will break contact. If it ain't an a-10 it's getting real nervous watching all them tracers float up at 'em.
Fuck off globohomo.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1407x1065, 146.06K)

>'drone warfare'

Common these days.

Attached: drone_riots.jpg (750x719, 242.6K)

fuckin' checked
Indeed 100% - news believers are the problem.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1440x800, 97.13K)

Not completely fake, just useless in a near peer fight.

Attached: 1646884077816.png (480x300, 193.3K)

They act like they got fleets of these standing by. They prolly got ten. I can't find any good evidence of yea this is a real thing like I can with other weapons systems.

this is primo schizo

how is nuclear warfare fake?

Attached: TB23.jpg (1280x853, 289.19K)

>Indeed 100% - news believers are the problem.

Very tricky to deprogram them from this condition. Although ... perhaps their conditioning for sensationalism and mental overload can be taken advantage of here.

Attached: rogue_signal_detected.jpg (1200x629, 1.17M)

On account of nukes not existing.
Maybe you're the guy that can accurately pick out pics of hiroshima and nagasaki among other admitted firebombings in the region at the time. Maybe you're the guy.
However, when I go ahead and lay 'em out and tell them to pick - they never even try.
I'll let someone come in with evidence and I'll bring some if it's not forthcoming. Since you called me a schizo and that wasn't very nice.

It's a hive memory, a hivemind. This memory is volatile as in computer terminology towards memory.
The contents do not survive power failure.

They have a lot of these, they probably cost like maybe 150k to make compared to a 1 to 10 million dollar drone with 10 million dollars worth of weapons. The Soviets were very heavy into electronic warfare, the Russians are starting to use it more.

Attached: 659.png (926x800, 722.32K)

>conditioning for sensationalism and mental overload can be taken advantage of here.
It's true.

Lots of people making such claims - you, and them, have not made proof available. I just wanna see a fuckin' hellfire fall off a reaper /in flight/
I wanna seen an mc9 with 1600lbs of agm114 as claimed is that too much to ask?

Suckstart a shotgun flay earth kike.

its not even hiroshima and nagasaki, there were hundreds of nuclear tests before that

regardless, of the massive amount of people it take to make such a lie even possible, let me ask you this?

Why didn't the Soviet Union and NATO go to war in 1945-1991 period? Why have major powers stopped fighting each other. You dont even need the evidence to extrapolate this.

If nuclear reactors work how if bombs don't?

Attached: Moscow_Parad_2008_Ballist.jpg (1941x1344, 354.06K)

Ooof big mad dude we already won and your democracy is finished kek.

Gay jews would never allow the drones to improve and become amphibious, or run on the ground then fly, ...

They believe in a fake balance of force because they can prolong their political GAYmes forever if the technology is shitty enough.
This is the excuse they use for a lot of technological sabotage that, by pure coincidence, also benefits their mafia.

> oy vey, fellow goy, why are you affirming such thing?

Attached: 1647372223316.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

after that*

Nuclear reactors put a metal in contact with water which heats it, and spins a steam turbine.
Your atom splitting bullshit is a different matter entirely.
How to fake a nuke test:
Men, we're gonna move this dynamite to the test range, all 15 million pounds over here - we're going to compare this conventional explosion to this nuke.

Time to get raked, leaf - no indication of what platform this camera is on.

The shills just gotta bite - should just ignore and let it die. Instead type of bunch of words and come off as desperate.

>It's a hive memory, a hivemind. This memory is volatile as in computer terminology towards memory.

Very true. Prone to be simply rewritten. I don't even think that is their natural state (more like it starts with a susceptibility) but trained behaviour. Pavlov's drones. Now this "training" also conditions them towards making the most intense current stimulus their primary topic, then reinforced by the hive's bellyfeel. A sufficiently strong signal (alt channels which are much more prevalent these days might do) plus a sufficiently intense message ... kinda like dropping a nuke on the collective consciousness. Merely theoretical consideration ofc. ;)

Attached: zis_amuses_me.jpg (1280x720, 136.91K)

tell that to armenians lol.

Attached: hadrut death.gif (341x500, 3.99M)

Lol no attribution, nigger.

switchblades are like 4k