Aus/pol Test bake edition: Am I rangebanned, doods?

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/domestic-violence-survivors-to-get-government-support-to-scan-for-spyware-and-hidden-cameras/ar-AAVcPQE

One link for now. Thread theme, blatant use of GPS in government apps which the public is BEGGING for. Any other type instances?
If you aren't having pizza for breakfast, let me know what you're eating.

Attached: 1635469544987.jpg (960x834, 42.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10626799/Young-professional-reveals-bizarre-Covid-vaccine-effect.html
bigrainbowproject.com.au
theage.com.au/politics/victoria/victorian-budget-options-target-cost-of-living-pressures-20220318-p5a5qf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If you aren't having pizza for breakfast, let me know what you're eating.
I had pizza for dinner, am drinking coffee for breakfast

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10626799/Young-professional-reveals-bizarre-Covid-vaccine-effect.html

coffee.

I'm having your nan for breakfast

my buddy has his wife track his every movement, any support for males being domestically abused by crazy harpies?

>If you aren't having pizza for breakfast, let me know what you're eating.
No, I won't let (you) spy on me with hidden cameras.
No, I won't let (you) track me.
No, I won't tell (you) what I had for brekky.
Good morning OP, you can bake, but are you ready for the banter?

Attached: 20200610_170840.jpg (1254x335, 48.74K)

Good morning my fellow faggots.

Nothing seems bizarre about her side-effects. It's all run of the mill vax injury shit. I'm unvaccinated, but I speak like I know what it's like. Headaches/migraines are a dime a dozen. I don't know why it would be spun as "bizarre"
Perhaps to downplay or straight out continue to mask these effects as uncommon. I think EVERYONE who gets the spike has headaches.

Morning cunts. Apparently there is a cost of living (((crisis))) now. I wonder how that happened? A mystery. Also some cuck MP on Twitter was praising the Witches of Eastwick. This cuck should reflect on a simple question: if he, cuck MP, is ever MeToo'd will The Witches back him? The fuck they will. They'll throw him under the bus, and call the police, in a heartbeat.
Ah well. Such is the fate of the cuck. He gets what he deserves, on a long-enough timeline.

Well, I may be a faggot, sir, but at least I can bake.
Have you heard about the initiative though in order to spy on battered women before this bread was baked?

Yeah mate, its called a swift back hand, apply directly to harpies stupid face

No, but there's a number to call if you think you're going to become a violent partner or are a perpetrator of DV.
How the fuck are you meant to know in advance when your missus will piss you of enough?

Morning Ian

Probably Leo thinking he will get to men through their weaker counterparts, many such cases

>Have you heard about the initiative though in order to spy on battered women before this bread was baked?
No I had not.
I can bake and often do.
Welcome to Saturday m8.

>Takes experimental gene therapy that trains your cells to produce a pathogen known to cause shit like blood clots, heart attacks and neurological issue

Why is there no cure for my stupidity?

Honestly have no fucking idea who to vote for.

Going for my white card today I’m the only aussie out of a class of 15 migrants women included we’re fucked

Fell for that meme years ago, no cunt bothers to check for a white card and you have to renew it every two years. Why would you waste your Saturday like that?

>Honestly have no fucking idea who to vote for.
UAP for maximum salt.
They're all cunts but anything to stop either lib or lab getting a majority is acceptable.

Don't you just do it online? I swear I got mine online in like an hour or something.

I was going to do this anyway with Hunters and Fishers or One Nation.

Work won’t let me do the good jobs without it otherwise it’s just landscaping in the rain

SFF, lib dems, one nation, then coalition, labor and greens dead past

Spewing, hope you're getting paid to do it.

Anyone know how many people a range ban takes out? I was range banned until a few days ago for 7+ months. Rural part of the country.

Attached: 1647552681551.jpg (800x581, 281.05K)

I've never voted previously, but UAP are making the rounds on billboards, TV ads, the front of the herald sun and text messages which of that I have not received yet. Some UAP bloke on the boards posted a link that clivers paid back the QLD workers he fucked over. But even then, he's a human slug who shouldn't be trusted. But if this human slug dissolves the mandates while every single other party choses not to, He'll get my number 1 pref. libs, green and labor are going to the very bottom in that order.
Also, big smear on scomo incoming. Bryan Houston of hillsong church apparently attempted to buttfuck a couple of chicks in a hotel room or whatever. Figuratively buttfuck. Either figuratively or literally as I don't have all the information.

Totally acceptable.

bigrainbowproject.com.au
Vote for ASIO HQ
Some user will have the address somewhere in Canberra

>Nothing seems bizarre about her side-effects
>I don't know why it would be spun as "bizarre"
Because the media is still pushing the "safe and effective" narrative. Read the comments, everybody knows.
They get what they fucking deserve.

Scumrise (and the parallel papers) is running a story saying that albo is being pressured to do an inquiry into bullying over kitchen's death.
It wasn't the vax it was bullying they're saying.

They are literally trying to say Kitching died because she was bullied. Major cover up of the fact that Kitching was a vaxxtard and drug pusher who got exactly what she deserved, lol. Also appears to be some proxy factional war, which I don't quite understand. Think Albo and Shorten are legit sworn enemies, who hate each other personally. Nice. In fairness, everyone hates Shorten.

>parallel papers)
Pay walled papers.
Fuckin auto correct.
Reeeeeeeeee

Yeah but gotta provide 100 points of ID theres heaps on scam ones going around for immigrants with sub IQ’s
Lol nah it cost me $100 fucken govt scam mate

Yeah and dan wants to tax people more.
>theage.com.au/politics/victoria/victorian-budget-options-target-cost-of-living-pressures-20220318-p5a5qf.html

Old news zoomer

Supposedly Dutton will launch an inquiry into it if Labor doesn't.
I guess we can now say the election campaign has begun.

Attached: PICT0179.JPG.jpg (1600x1200, 176.93K)

I used to play a bit of smash bros and I'm still part of their tranny discord group. Some fuckwit sodomite cunt actually hard spins the whole "safe and effective" bullshit. Leftie verbal sludge has to be regurgitated in order to continue to play the game. I don't know how many other communities are like this, but videogaming is a hotbed for this whole vax shill. I don't know if sportsball is like this too, but a fair few sportsball fans hissed at Djokovic as well.

>paying for it
>doing it in your own free time
Welp I'd be looking for another job, that's fucked.

>They get what they fucking deserve

I just don't understand how they didn't know this shit? The manufacturer's literally told us how it worked, it was known how dangerous the s1 protein is.

>but a fair few sportsball fans hissed at Djokovic as well.

Attached: 1646381929753.jpg (480x320, 54.94K)

My salary makes up for it so I guess it’s acceptable plus I get to remain unvaxxed

Fuck I'm useless today.
Hope the caffeine kicked in soon.

Attached: Live with it Shane.jpg (1050x1092, 214.93K)

How good is construction for the unvaxxed

>any support for males being domestically abused by crazy harpies?
of course not they do the jews work well