Are gen z the worst women?

They are the most leftist, hard core coal burner, lgbt generation yet

As a zoomer does none of my fellow zoomers on Any Forums concur with this diagnosis??

>Inbf4 their the hottest

That's only because they're the youngest

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-211748.png (1014x818, 781.7K)

God they are made for big asian pussy

yeah, they make abstinence pretty easy

Shoo shoo groypers. Go be celibate elsewhere. Your genes will die with you. And thats a good thing

nah you just see the loudest retards

generation zyklon is leaning more right than millenials

retard

all women should fucking be put in cages and taken out only to be bred they are stupid and are the cause of the fall of all empires

yeah they are the worst roasties, useful coom dumpsters

Attached: IMG_6023.jpg (729x1238, 85.5K)

good, fuck chuds

>Zoomers are the most right wing

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-212446.png (1014x796, 676.24K)

Vet any woman you fuck with who was born after 1996 thoroughly.....if they didn't shit out a mutt they may be good at hiding the fact they have previously burned coal...the Internet is our friend...so is tequila and getting their friend to fess up.

It's probably different in Peru but usually they cancel you when you don't think men can can't transition into women. It's probably a white women thing

>'race is a skin color' meme

Attached: white.jpg (600x1000, 88.6K)

based

Attached: 1647459505398.jpg (600x608, 25.87K)

how do we say nigger in german

Neger
earlier in History we used to say "Mohr" but that sounds really soft
Also google "Mohrenkopf" for a quick kek

germans used to be so based and smart and cool, what happened to you bros

Attached: 15946713-v0-rorschach-mohrenkopf1-image2-1.jpg (1000x750, 113.29K)

Yes. Only daily beatings can fix this.

forceful immigration and you cant even raise a german flag in your own garden or else neighbors think youre a Nazi
If you talk to people personally many are still rightwing but a LOT are eastern europeans or mutts. Also the (((state))) stilll shits the land full of arabs and now africans
Its tiresome and I dont even know why I keep trying. NPCs just sort of walk throught it blindly and just enjoy hedonism whilst I suffer here
idk how to fix this without hard violence and that wont happen realisticly

it's crazy how german nationalism just died with germans, i literally know more muslim nazis than german nazis lmao

All women are the worst.

"Woman" implies a mature female whose brain has fully formed, and who has left childhood behind.

Modern-day females are in a perpetual state of adolescence -- an acerbic and petulant adolescence at that. It's why they accuse males of "never growing up" -- i.e., freudian projection.

Attached: 1483091451809.png (893x900, 958.38K)