Chechens are whi

Muh skin color, genetics is more than looks.

Attached: DNA-plot.jpg (834x1024, 133.21K)

They are objectively phenotypically whiter than the average south european

Is race skin deep?

no, but phenotype is what you most commonly associate with "race" and it encompasses a lot more traits that just skin color/hue.
If you go by genetics, race withing homo sapiens is inexistent since we have not had sufficient time isolated to speciate

>no, but
Ok, so if its a no, then why bring it up? If race is more than skin color, why use such superifcial ways to define genetic clusters. Italy bro, /we/ should dominate the racial topics with up to date data, not some 19th century bs

>If you go by genetics, race withing homo sapiens is inexistent
I disagree, you have fixation index (how different genetically the organism are) with some autosomal genetic clusters larger than some species of animals.

>Ok, so if its a no, then why bring it up?
Because there is no scientific definition of race within homo sapiens as I told you, we simply didn't have enough isolation for long enough to speciate. Therefore race can only be broadly defined by phenotypical expression, which in most cases correlates with genetic makeup, but not always as is the case for chechens and south europeans

>Because there is no scientific definition of race within homo sapiens as I told you, we simply didn't have enough isolation for long enough to speciate. Therefore race can only be broadly defined by phenotypical expression,
Untrue. Even jewish dna scientists have come to admit it (David Reich). And if you would be so kind to take a peak st the OP pic, you can clearly see clusters, now these clusters although with blurry lines still form clusters, as such, they are clearly defining similar genetics of certain people groups aka race

Attached: davidreich.png (1815x1039, 194.14K)

Ppl in midlle of clusters = purebloods, ppl on borders of clusters = mutts

The problem with this is that genetic variation within those clusters is far more than between the clusters themselves. As I said, those clusters very broadly correlate with geographic distribution, which is to be expected, but gene flow between those groups is too high to classify them as different organisms and that's proven by high in-group variability.
Had we gone through a few more ice ages and not invented mass transport so quickly we'd probably have speciated sooner or later

>but gene flow between those groups is too high to classify them as different organisms and that's proven by high in-group variability.
Its good enough, also, it is in some cases enough to classify as different species. Maybe not with north europe and south europe, but with north europe and subsaharan africa, yes.

Attached: 1556589521461.png (1000x900, 81.98K)

Attached: Caucasus.png (998x666, 67.15K)

Orange chechens far away...

>skin color, genetics
Paris is for Niggers.

yeah but in practice people don't look at genes, they look at people's faces and styles of life

the average european considers armenians and georgias more white than chechens because they're christians

>yeah but in practice people don't look at genes, they look at people's faces and styles of life
Why should /we/, the racial scientists supreme, stoop down to those peasant tier levels of understanding?

Attached: 1568361323392.png (993x1082, 243.84K)

Fuck the French and the English always act tsundere towards us despite being so close

Even closer when compared to the whole world.

Attached: DNA.jpg (4000x4000, 1020.46K)

lol italians not whtie

Post 3D PCAs. Not 2D. But yeah Chechens are pretty much whiter than u gypsy balkanshits will ever be.

Attached: 1647010582024.png (132x145, 31.99K)

No 3d tinkering with way of observation will change this distance
>But yeah Chechens are pretty much whiter than u gypsy balkanshits will ever be.
Maybe, but Im not a gypsy balkanshit so maybe those balkaners closer to the south and turkey, the sourcs of gypsines

Attached: Khamzat.jpg (678x1104, 398.85K)

we look white because of our geography. but there is obviously some Mongol like DNA in us. to say we are european is false, but to say we look white is true. phenotypcially we look white with a little bit of slanted eyes etc because of the turkic and mongolic people.

Look, a shit can look like chocolate and still taste the same.

turkish subhuman calling my balkanbros for shits. i am more turkic than you will ever be.

balkan bros = bosnians, sanjaks, kosovas, torbesh, gorani, albanians.
turkish people who are with erdogan and are islamic are good, but turkish people who LARP as turkic and hate islam need to die.

Just because you got LAPP'D. Doesn't make you more Turkic than me snowchink. Completely different genetics besides sharing some Siberian blood.
>turkish people who are with erdogan and are islamic are good, but turkish people who LARP as turkic and hate islam need to die.
Kill yourself wellfare leach goatfucker.

Attached: 1647169187968.png (1310x1310, 1.07M)

Turks are turkic only language wise. Genetically they are more like balkane rape babies, prolly those jannisaries they inported and made the elite strata of the society. Ah yes and sultans were all from non turk mommies also.