Close to war with russia

>close to war with russia
>inflation all time high
>energy crisis
But at least we protected people from being discriminated based on the texture of their hair.

Attached: 1634887056277.jpg (718x741, 72.62K)

I mean black women being able to have afros is a serious issue in the world today, fuck covid, the war, the economy and all that other meaningless shit

Imagine how many problems worldwide would just dissappear if we got rid of Niggers and Jews
>no more "das rasist"
>far less social help users
>far less gangs
>far less drug use
>far less rape
>far less culture war
>no more racemix media
>no more media hysteria
I could go

Lightly darkened skinned nig women with big fuzzy afros really makes me fucking horny I wanna race play with them so bad bros

Niggers are a biological nuclear weapon. They destroy everything they touch.

>marry white women
>have at least 2 kids to keep the white race high
>also have a nigress
>also have kids with her to bleach out nigger genes

>The bill will now go to the Senate to die

You realize you can care about more than a handful of things at once?

It's going to be incredible when shit actually hits the fan and no one is going to be able to fight.

this is a real problem

Attached: tessica-745x569-2.jpg (745x569, 149.86K)

But what about discrimination for hair dye? This shit is useless.

Just because we cant solve hard things dosent mean we cant solve easy things that require much less work

why are burgers such fucking faggots? its not enough that your gun does your fight and compensate your small dick, you must also have laws to not call you gay or fat... what a shithole

i take it they see needing to wear a uniform which includes head gear as discrimination

This reminds me of Picrel

Attached: 1642518217469.jpg (682x1024, 112.63K)

die

>Lightly darkened skinned nig women with big fuzzy afros
you're literally just describing every stock image of a woman used in advertising

People can do multiple things at once.

Nice. My stoner frens can finally rock dreads in peace. Now when's my next check and food stamp deposit coming in?

>nobody can buy a house
>nobody can retire
>nobocy can afford healthcare
>nobody can afford to get married
>nobody can afford to have children
but at least we're going to put a nigger on the 12 dollar bill and make it illegal to think their hair is gross
how long until they run out of stupid distractions?

Powerful United States

Really makes you think, you know?

The only solution i see is bioweapon virus based on ethinicity, arent you Germans best at it ? Make one, im about to start study biotechnology just to at least try make one.

Based. You whiny Polish faggots are alright as long as you're not thinking about Russia.

We would start killing each other like we did ever before. Swedes, germans, the friench, finns, turks. Look how many wars we had. All you bastards come here and try to take our soil. I hope putin nukes all of you or makes you pay reparations. Some of you are fine though

Attached: IMG_20220314_170128.jpg (4160x3120, 2.58M)

Used to fuck a half black girl who fantasized about me being her master using her as a fuck toy, she told me after the third or fourth time we had sex because she was really into doggystyle, I think she was just into humiliation play and that was an outlet for her
She wanted to move in with me because she had to move out of her apartment and I said no so she moved on, I think she’s a base head now
Feels bad man I could have saved her
Whatever, hoes are hoes

good, negresses with natural hairstyles are way hotter and BY LAW they should be obligated to wear braids, dreads and afros.

Attached: 1647630100865.jpg (736x871, 92.11K)

This creature is suposed to be atractive ? I literally see fucking homo erectus with fat legs.

Y'know, America catering to women and nogs so much is WHY Russia and China are starting to nut up.

How can you respect nations ran by women, gays and foreigners?

Attached: 1564259879345.jpg (998x788, 116.35K)