My child's teacher is trying to show this movie my child. Is this a political muh white people movie...

My child's teacher is trying to show this movie my child. Is this a political muh white people movie? Red pill me please.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-170241_Brave.jpg (853x608, 318.58K)

Do your own research you lazy fucking nigger.

>Red pill me please.
Jews control everything.

>Is this a political muh white people movie?
It's kinda cringe but it's not nearly as bad as pedo panda.

>has an ugly spic in it
Reason enough to keep your kid home that day.

It's literally just a typical disney musical set in Columbia

Have you kid stay home that day, the movie is aids.

Kill that teacher

Nigger

Its actually ok as far as hollywood films go. I didn't see anything preachy, and the overall themes were pretty solid. Not terrible.

I haven't seen it, but I also don't think there are any white people in it.

Watch it yourself and report back to us. Not your personal Siskel or Ebert.

No it isn't.

>My child's teacher
your kid is being forced to wear a mask and learning to hate whites. Homeschool your kids even if you barely have the leisure to.

Everybody is so fucking ugly in Western animation, good lord

It was fine until she got buttfucked by the donkey.

>. I didn't see anything preachy
There was some matriarchal themes and muh stronk women, but that's about it.

Every single character has some mental illness.

it's about a columbian family
it's very good

It's Disney, give your child the day off from their brainwashing. It's horrible they brainwash through "fun", cancerous globalist shills deserve the rope.

Attached: 1593213879216.gif (200x200, 948.07K)

how do you know what you're kids are doing in school, what a cuck teacher. I don't communicate with students' parents, they don't know shit about education.

Dude, spoilers!

Lol calm down Ferdinand

>My child's teacher
Homeschool your children
>Is this a political muh white people movie?
Every couple in this movie is race mixed and the movie is bland. Basic plot is "my parents are so mean and im being traumatized waa"

I actually was forced to watch about half of this movie, and expected the worst.
Surprisingly, there weren’t any hidden undertones of anti-white racism. It’s just a friendly movie about a Hispanic family with magic powers, or something.
The movie was obnoxious as fuck, but no politics behind it.

>Every couple in this movie is race mixed
Wut? They're all some kind of Mexican

And? Movie is fine, everyone is dealing with some aspect of the expectations of family and rising to the challenge of your forbeara. It's wholesome, free of overt homoshit

a lil bit of feminist propaganda. "Instead of marrying and forming a famly, a girl should be having fun!"

Other than that, just dumb cute movie.

Its focused on mexican ethnic and surprisingly lacks aggresive propaganda
My wife torrented it and let our kids watch it, I came from work, was initially furious bc (((yidsney))) but let it slide bc there was literally no propaganda vectors and red flags

Basically Disney is trying to historically depict Latinx people as Jews. And it’s working pretty well.

Immediately show your kid Frozen or Brave and you will never worry about him finding brown people attractive ever again

Attached: 1642095808660.jpg (1024x1024, 179.84K)

Retards can't comprehend a movie based on and aimed at non whites not being an Azov psuedo Jew recruitment video. It's a loosely Latino family film.

>Movie is fine, everyone is dealing with some aspect of the expectations of family and rising to the challenge of your forbeara.
This is the main issue I has with it.
>expectations are le bad cuz it's hard :(